Mockingjay (movie)

I actually saw this today. The third movie in The Hunger Games. Now they only have part 1 right now, but I did find some wrong things in it. Like Effie.

Effie is not ahown until after everythings happened. They replaced Flavia (or somethin) with her. Even though that makes more sense I dont like it. Also they left out the prep team, so thats a bit dissapointing. I didnt really like them, but they were important at parts.

Also theres the whole Coin thing. Coin is supposed to be mean or at least unlikable. Katniss doesnt like her at all in the book yet in the movie she seems ok. Shes nice and sometimes even helpful. I dont like it.

The next thing is just a little movie oops thing. The part where Beetee (that how you spell it?) shows the bow to Katniss comes after the filming of the first propo where shes holding the bow. Like "Look at this bow!" says beetee. "I know I was just holding it!" replies katniss. Goodness.

While we're on the topic of the mockingjay outfit lets talk about the actual outfit. Not to darn impressive to me. Cinnas always supposed to be so amazing but between the mockingjay outfit and suit he's kinda letting me down. Arent they supposed to be a little more grand? At least I think so.

Also the crying scenes. Jen you gotta work on that.

Well thats all I could find but ill expand onto this when part 2 comes.