Chapter 7: Dance like everybody is watching.

Chloe's POV

It's 9:36 am. It's Saturday. Normally Saturday is parties, friends and chilling but not for me. No it's 12 hours of dance. I'm almost ready. I'm dressed and my hair and makeup is done. Teeth brushed, bag packed. I'm just waiting for mom. She's doing ok considering her condition. But her hair's started to fall out. Stupid treatment.

*** skipping the car ride ***

As we pull up Clara starts singing a song. It's a song that's very familiar but I just can't place it. I shrug it off and jump out. I grab Clara's hand and we walk in together. I used to be just like her. I danced because it was fun not because I had a contract that says I have to. I mean I love dance but sometimes I just want a break. It's my whole life and I wish it wasn't at times. Particularly because of the show. It's hard having the cameras watching your every move. It makes you feel so judged.

"Chloe I LOOOOOOVE the top!!!" Kendall squealed from the floor. She was sitting in the splits, doing some homework or something. "Thanks K!" I looked down at my tank top. I guess it was an appropriate top for my life.

**

I'll put the link to chloes outfit in the comments. please check it out so you can see what her tank top said. thanx guys byeee!