The land.

I haven't been writing for a while, got to love being busy, I am gonna make the story, but I am thinking to change it up, and no one ever does autopilot as a lovable character! So today, I am gonna make it a story.

After the axiom has landed, everyone is looking around and growing plants and making pizza plants.
It's been two years and everyone is learning the way the world works and moving around, no more chairs to hover over. Determination.
You where walking down, looking Around to  see what the world looks like, you And the other passengers would.  No was aware that it was possible to actually live in earth.
Wall-e and eve hugged each other close, while m-o try to clean the sand, but it was more dirt, he sat down and looked at the ground.
Wall-e came to m-o and gave him a tap, m-o looked and blinked. It was night and the stars are out. "M-o! Look!"
M-o looked "whoah."
You decided to look at the axiom to make sure you haven't forgotten anything, and it was night everything was dark. You went in and look at the empty ship. It was quiet with the sound of the axiom. You looked around and looked at the tall building that was there, that is where the captain was. You remember the autopilot that used to be there, you decided to take the elevator up to see auto, maybe you could turn him on and see if he still remembers you or himself.
On the way up, you looked down at the glass and there was the beautiful water and the white lines that the hover chairs used to go.
When you got up there, the captain place was empty, then you look to your left and see auto just there, sitting there like he was left two years ago. That's when you decided to go to auto and look at the details. He was shiny, he feels smooth and touching the taser.
When you look up you see the switch to switch him to auto. You smiled, and reach up to turn him on.
Welp, gonna stop right here. I am gonna go for the next chapter after work. I hope you enjoy it.