A couple

It was the next day, you awoken once again to the sound of computers being used. This time it was auto, playing with the buttons that used to work, now it's just completely useless. Auto was sad. You came to auto with a blanket around you. "Auto?" You whispered.
Auto turned around, and his taser was out. Then noticing it was you, he turned it off, and moves towards you. "Good morning, my sunshine."  Auto, opens his claw for you. You accepted his claw, and he light  gave you a pinch, but not  hard enough to be in pain.
"Good morning, auto!" You smiled with your eyes still trying to wake up. "When did you wake up?"
Auto held you close. "I was awake two hours ago."
"You need more sleep, auto." You don't know when to call auto baby yet.
"I would, but robots never sleep." Auto stared.
"True." You hugged auto. "I miss you so much, even when we are like next door to each other, I still miss you!"
Auto stared, with the lights still moving behind him. "I never heard you call me baby before." 
You looked at auto and looked down at your shorts, and back at auto. " I just.. I never called anyone baby before."
Auto took you closer and you gave him a kiss, auto stared as usual, but responded, "thank you for the kiss!"
You smiled "anytime, baby!"
Auto twitched a little, "you called me baby!"
"I guess I did!  You said happily!
Auto claw tighten, it didn't hurt, it just the pressure that given from auto to your hand, it's not a comfortable feeling.
Then the elevator made a noise, the captain is coming again, and it's morning, to early in the morning. When the elevator opens, the captain saw you and auto together, with auto's claw on your hand, you looked and smiled.
"What is one eye doing to you, hun?"  Captain B had a mad look on his face.
"Nothing captain B, just auto and I talking together." You looked at the captain and back at auto just to nod, auto let's go and you walk towards the captain. "Auto, would never hurt me ever!"
Captain B, stared at both you and auto. "Are you sure, you don't look to happy."
"Positive!" Auto answer.
"I don't need an answer from you, auto!"  Captain b was pissed.
" hey, auto is not doing anything, please give auto a second chance, I guarantee he is the greatest thing ever." You smiled.
You look back and auto was staring at you, or was it the captain. Can't tell, but auto comes behind you and stare at the captain.
"Well, you do look better, for sure!" Captain B smiled. "And surely, auto is not hurting you! So I will leave you two be, just don't do anything bad!"
"I will for sure!" You smiled.
"Aye aye captain." Auto stared.
The captain goes back to the elevator and turns around and smiles at both you and auto nods as the elevator closes.
You look back and see auto staring at you. "Auto, we go you to be friends again!"
Auto stared as usual. "Thank you for getting captain to be my friend, although I don't feel something isn't right."
You have it some thought, and auto can be right, the captain could be playing games with auto and you, but you know Captain B would never lie to you. How could this be possible.
Find out what happens later when they thought they made friends with the captain, but what do you think of auto and the captain? Will the friends or foes! Find out on the next chapter!