All Grown Up - 1

LUCAS ----->

All Grown Up - 1

Harry

I sat at my table in my study, fixing Lucas' Iphone. He threw it at the wall once he heard that I said 'no' for him going to Liam's house. I knew that it was mean but he needed to focus less on his music and more on his study.

I loved that he fell in love with making music and writing songs, but he needs a good education as well. "Dad, I don't get why you have to purposely stop me from seeing my cousins!" he yelled, probably from his room that is always a mess. It was like there was a tornado in there and he never was bothered to clean up the mess it made.

"I'm not, you see them at school, you need to focus on getting your straight D's in too at least some B's and the rest C's." I stated, I walked to his room and opened the door. He looked up from his Scrapbook full of lyrics. I threw him his phone which he caught.

"But it's not fair!" He yelled. He got up and put his book out of the way "Ever since you and my uncles had a fight, me, Tyler, Hunter, Cody and Ash, suffered because you didn't want to speak to each other" he stated.

I sighed "Luke, I know it's not fair, and you can go to Liam's once you finished all your homework, if not then you have to stay until you do" he groaned as I walked out of his room, closing his door and walking downstairs and to the kitchen.

I heard him start to move around upstairs. He then came downstairs with his bag, he sat at the table and started to do his homework. By the time I finished making some lunch he was half way through it. I sat next to him and looked at what he was doing "What's this?" I asked. He looked up at me and then back at the book in front of him.

He sighed "We have to write a report about The effects of Depression on Adolescents in today's Society" he looked at me "I was thinking about writing it on the view of how it causes teen suicide, I have been looking up on it, it's not due for a couple of weeks, but it's kind of interesting" he shrugged.

"Got any other homework?" I asked. He shook his head looking at me.

"Finished just after I was finished eating." I nodded and got up grabbing my keys. He looked at me with a frown "Why are you grabbing your keys?" he asked me confused.

I smiled at him with my dimples showing "What? I thought you wanted to go to your Uncle Liam's?" I chuckled. He smiled and packed his things up. He grabbed his blue converses and put them on. He had dark skinny jeans and a white V-neck, with a blue and black plaid top over it. He smiled at me while we walked out of the house.

Once we got in the car I put the radio on and started to drive "This Nick Grimshaw and you are listening to BBC 1. We are going back to the last two decades of music and finding our top ten songs, and you are about to find out number one, which is, Midnight Memories, by One Direction" I heard Grimmy say. Luke smirked and turned the radio up.

I rolled my eyes but smiled

1, 2, 3

"Straight off the plane to a new hotel

Just touched down, you could never tell

A big house party with a crowded kitchen

People talk shh but we don't listen" I decided to sing along.

"Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please

Way too many people in the Addison Lee

Now I'm at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoa" Lucas sung Louis part. I smiled at the sound of his voice, he was truly talented.

"Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Baby you and me

Stumbling in the street

Singing, singing, singing, singing

Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Anywhere we go never say no

Just do it, do it, do it, do it" We both sung together. Both smiling and laughing slightly. We then reached Liam's two story house. He was still with Amanda, like I was with Mattie. Though Mattie was on a trip with some friends before coming back to go to work again.

Lucas and I both got out and I knocked on the door. Hunter opened the door and smiled "Uncle Harry and Luke!" he hugged both of us. "Dad, Uncle Harry and Luke is here" he yelled and pulled us in. He and Luke went upstairs probably to Hunter's room.

Liam came in with Louis, Zayn and Niall following him in not looking too pleased. I smiled at Liam "Hey Li, you mind if Luke stays the night? I have to finish the chorus of Raven's new song" he nodded smiling a bit. Raven was the new boy band that was big. It had four members and was young and hip.

"Why don't you stay for a while?" he asked. I looked at the other boys and then back to him "Come on, you guys are not going to fight, and if you do I'll hit you" he stated "Now, come in and lets have a cup of tea and actually have a civil conversation since that night" Liam stated and made room for us to enter the kitchen.

We sat in silence around the table for a while. Liam on the end, Niall on his right, Zayn on Niall's side, Me on Liam's left and Louis next to me. "So Harry, how's Lucas' grades?" Liam questioned.

I looked up at him and sighed "He has all D's except Music, he's getting A's in that. I love that he loves music but I want him to do well in every other subject as well" I stated. Niall looked up at me.

"You going to get him tutors?" he asked. I shrugged.

"He's really good, can play the piano, drums, guitar and saxophone, plus he has an amazing voice. He writes songs as well sometimes helps me. I know he wants to be a singer/composer and I want that for him. I just think that he shouldn't just focus on that" I stated "So maybe I'll get him a tutor, but doesn't mean he'll focus more" Niall nodded smiling slightly.

"Hunter wants to act and dance. Loves music, just doesn't want to sing and stuff" Liam smiled "He's an amazing dancer though. Danielle actually is teaching him" Liam stated, he was proud and you could tell.

"Hey dad?" I looked up and saw Cody, his blonde hair was died black and his blue eyes were bright as ever, Niall looked behind him "Can we go to the park?" Cody asked "We want to play football" Niall looked at us, I nodded as did the rest of the boys. Cody smiled and waved goodbye.

Tyler

I walked with the football under my arm and looked down at the grass and we walked onto the field. When I looked up I saw Seth smirking at a guys bum. I walked up to him chuckling slightly "Make it anymore obvious dude" Seth looked at me and shrugged.

"What can I say, he's hot!" he stated. I shook my head. It was Me, Seth and Luke on one team and Hunter, Cody and Asher on the other. Hunter and I smirked at each other as I went to run past him. He tried to steal the ball off me but I managed to dodge him.

"Better luck next time Hunter." I called and put the ball in the goal. We saw a few flashes and I looked over to the stands of the oval. There where some paparazzi standing there and taking photo's of us.

I rolled my eyes "Fuck" I heard Hunter mumble. Soon the word got out and there were also some girls there that still love our parents.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and called my dad "Hey dad, theres some paparazzi here and some of your fans" I stated "Can you get us?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there soon" I hung up and looked at the crowd again. I then looked back at the boys. Seth was checking out one of the paparazzi's. I looked at the guy and saw that he was pretty young. He seemed like he was no younger than us. I looked at Seth smirking a bit, the paparazzi boy was looking at Seth the same way that Seth was looking at him.

"Stop drooling" I told him. He looked at me and smiled his usual cheeky smile. "For a gay guy, your such a player" he just shrugged.

"What can I say?" he said walking up to the paparazzi. I saw him talk to the boy, then got a piece of paper from the boy. He came back smiling proudly.