3 ~ First Day Of Senior Year!

Like all things, summer has to end. And like all things, school had to begin. The morning of the first day of school, school meant bullies and homework. But now school also meant that I didn't get to spend as much time talking to Alex. I officially became his boyfriend the day before, and everything was perfect. Then I had to go to stupid school. Senior year couldn't be so bad could it? At least I'd get to ha g out with Lafayette and Hercules every day. I'd also probably go back to gossiping with Peggy every day after school. I couldn't wait to tell her about Alex.
When I sat down in my first class, I immediately opened my laptop, opening the tab labeled: My Boo<3.
John: good morning handsome
Alex: hey you :) Skype?
John: can't. School :( I'll call you as soon as I get home though
Alex: okayyy
John: first day of senior year, then I get to move to New York and go to college
Alex: New York?! John that's even farther from me :(
John: I know hun, but I really wanna go to college there! And I will meet you, I promise.
Alex: I'm trying to write more to get into some colleges around New York. Maybe we'll end up going to the same one.
John: wouldn't that be nice...
Alex: I really wanna kiss you right now. I know I never have kissed you but I want to really bad.
John: I literally lie awake at night wishing I could kiss your cute face
Alex: I miss you. I know I've never even met you or touched you or anything but I miss you really bad.
I smiled sadly at my computer screen as a familiar face popped up in front of me.
"Hey hey heyyyyyy" I heard the low grumble of Hercules Mulligan as I looked up at his smiling face.
"Hey man!" I smiled back, glancing at my computer.
"How was your summer?"
That caused a smile to form on my mouth as I though of Alex "Really good..." I quickly typed a message to Alex in my computer before shutting it. I felt my stomach leap as my best friend popped his head up next to my other friend.
"Is mon ami blushing?" Lafayette giggled, wiggling his eyebrows.
"What? N-No!" I said defensively, my face growing hotter and hotter by the second.
"Did Johnny Boy make a little friend?" Hercules laughed, grabbing for my laptop "you were doing something that had you awfully smiley on the computer." I tried to reach for my laptop, but Hercules has so much height on my that it's no use. He quickly opened my laptop, gasping at my messages.
"John Laurens!!!" He smiled, screaming "you have a boyfriend?!?"
"Dude shut up!!" I shushed him, ripping my laptop out of his hands.
"Mon ami... you have a boyfriend?"
"Yes. I have a boyfriend. His name is Alexander and he's from the Caribbean."
-----after school-----
I walked away from my locker and toward the parking lot, ready to drive home when I heard the voice of my best friend behind me.
"John! What the hell! We haven't talked all day!" I turned around to face Peggy, my best friend since birth.
"Hey Peggs!" I smiled, wrapping her tightly in a hug.
"Wanna come over? I heard through the grapevine that somebody has a boyfriend." She winked at me, running and jumping into my car. I slid into the drivers seat, setting my laptop gently in the backseat and beginning to drive toward the Schuyler's house.
"So? Do you really have a boyfriend?"
"Yes! His name is Alexander... he's so... ugh I really like him Peggy."
"And where did you meet this Alexander boy?" She said, giggling.
"Calm down, we met online. We haven't met yet but we will someday. And I'm gonna talk to him when we get to your house. I promised him I would."
"Okay!"
When we got to Peggy's house I practically flew up the stairs to her room, flinging open my laptop.
John: hello dear, how was your day?
Alex: kinda boring without talking to you
John: I'm sorry :( I'm here now!
Alex: I know :) how was school?
John: boring. It was nice to see my friends though.
Alex: can I skype you? I wanna see your cute freckles, they make me smile.
John: yeah, I'm at my friends house though.
Alex: I don't care as long as I get to see youuuuu
"You two are adorable. It's disgusting." Peggy laughed.
"You don't mind if I call him do you?"
"Of course not! Call him! I wanna see what this kid looks like."
So I called Alex and he picked up almost immediately, greeting me with the most wide, adorable smile I'd ever seen.
"Hi John!" He smiled, laying on his stomach.
"Hello handsome." I said, looking at Peggy.
"Oh!" She laughed "I'm Peggy!"
"Hi Peggy!" He smiled, waving at her.
"She's my best friend." I told him, he nodded.
"Yep. Just here to let you know that if you hurt John you'll have me and the boys after you." She spoke sternly, finishing her statement with an evil smile. I rolled my eyes, laughing.
"Hey John?" Alex said, smiling.
"Yes dear?"
"You're really cute." He giggled, grabbing something from off to the side of the camera. His face popped back into frame with a notebook in his hand.
"What's that?"
"I wanted to write about your cute face and how much I like it, and stuff." He smiled, giggling adorably as he opened the notebook, beginning to scribble down some words on a page. I opened up my sketchbook, beginning to draw him, at that moment I felt completely, irreversibly happy.
(A/N hey hey hey! I hope you liked this chapter! I worked super hard to try and make it cute and stuff so yeah! Thanks for reading! ~ Joy)