9 ~ Henry

TW: homophobic slurs, violence,

My dad laughed. He laughed for a good two minutes, patting my shoulder.
"That's a good one, Jacky. Pulling the fag joke on me. Classic."
I felt my heart break. He thought I was kidding.
"Dad... I... I'm not kidding. I have a boyfriend. I'm... I'm gay." I croaked, my voice cracked on the last few words.
"What?" He said through gritted teeth, beginning to step closer to me. I have to be brave.
"I said I'm gay. I have a boyfriend."
"No son of mine will be a faggot, we'll send you to therapy. We'll cure you. It'll be alright son." He said kindly, patting my shoulder.
"Dad," I sighed, tears forming in my eyes "you don't get it. I'm happy this way. I have a boyfriend who makes me happy and friends that support and love me. I don't want to change."
"My son is NOT a faggot Jack. No son of mine will be sucking dick. If you live like this, you are not my son."
"Dad I-"
"I'm not your father. From this day on I am not your father." He growled, smacking my face hard. I flinched under his hand, my eyes filling with tears. Before I could run away, he had me by the front of my shirt and he was repeatedly hitting my face. It burned and ached as he continued to strike my face, but I let him. There was no use in fighting back, he was stronger than me. After he was done with my face, he threw me to the ground, kicking me hard in the stomach. I felt something crack.
SHIT. He just broke something. He continued to kick me, the pain in my side becoming worse and worse by the second.
"H-Henry.." I choked out.
"Right. You aren't my son. My son isn't a faggot." He growled, kicking me one more time before picking me up and placing me on my feet.
"Get your things and get out of my house." So I did what I was told, I grabbed my laptop and my phone and ran out of the house. The farther I ran, the more my side hurt. I stopped, coughing up blood, my whole body went weak.
I'm dying. This is it.
Then everything went black.
A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. I'll write more. This just had to end on a cliffhanger.
~ Joy