Seung-gil Lee {tsun and dere}

"Tsundere," you muttered as Seung-gil stared at the tv.

"What?" he replied, looking at you in confusion.

"According to this you're a Tsundere," you giggled as you shoved your phone in his face.

"What's that supposed to mean," he muttered. You lay on the couch with your legs swung on top of your best friends lap. You two had been sitting on the couch watching Harry Potter but as you've seen the entire franchise hundreds of times, you decided to make Seung-gil take the which dere are you quiz online.

"What in the world is a tsundere?" Seung-gil asked, "why's it such a big deal?"

You could only giggle at his tsundere behaviour.

"It describes a person who acts disinterested and hostile on the outside but in the inside they are actually total sweethearts," you explained to the tsundere.

"I'm neither tsun nor dere," he said bitterly.

"Stop being so bitter about it," you said, laughing at his angry face, "tsunderes in animes are really attractive!"

"I'm not bitter," replied Seung-gil bitterly with a bitter expression. He pushed your legs off of him and pulled your body towards him until your faces were inches apart.

"Would a tsundere do this?" he asked just before he pressed his lips against yours. You smirked into the kiss. When the two of you pulled away you rested your forehead against his.

"That was such a cliché move, Seung-gil," you teased.

"Tch," he lay back down on the couch and pulled you down with him.

"After the movie do you want to get food?" he asked as he held you against his chest.

"Is this your way of asking me out?" you replied cheekily. Seung-gil blushed beet red.

"Yes and I'm hungry," he said as he tried to cover up his blush. You couldn't help but laugh at this dork.

"So is that a yes or a no?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow and smirked in amusement.

"Of course it's a yes," you grinned.

This is so terribly rushed and badly written. According to the wiki, Seung-gil is a total dork when it comes to anything except skating... Tbh I know so little about him that this is probably 100% ooc...

Published- 7/11/16

next up-
Yuri Plisetsky