Christophe Giacometti {Instagram}

Christophe was Instagram famous, and everyone knew it. Christophe knew it too. The day the little blue check mark was added next to his name, he realized he needed to post for his fans. He was turning into the next Phichit.

His instagram feed was filled with selfies

His instagram feed was filled with selfies. His selfies were actually pretty amazing. They were unique. He didn’t take mirror selfies like most people. Instead he would take funny pool pictures with Viktor or take an adorable selfie with his cat. No matter when or how he took his pictures, they all turned out amazing.

You, on the other hand, couldn’t take a selfie to save your own life. You despised getting your picture taken. Whenever you tried to take a selfie, it would take dozens of attempts until you got one you liked, but after a while you would realize how terrible it actually looked and delete it. You always looked fine in the mirror but your camera proved otherwise. You were not a photogenic person at all.

Christophe would try (and fail) to take pictures with you. You would always move out of the way before he could take the picture. At competitions, you would mysteriously disappear when it can for interviews and photos. Nonetheless, Christophe wasn’t going to give up until he had a decent picture of you in his feed.

Later that night, while you were asleep and curled up in Christophe’s arms, he did the unspeakable. He took a picture of you. In the picture you looked peaceful. Your lips, which were normally in a frowning position, were now curling upwards in a small smile. You looked cherubic and adorable.

You woke up the next morning to hundreds of notifications on your phone. You groggily opened your phone and saw yourself. You saw yourself fast asleep with Christophe and his cheeky grin on his instagram. The picture had hundreds of likes and it was captioned, “I’m so in love with this dork #(y/n) #dreamaboutme #imsolucky #lookhowadorable”

You felt your face heat up from embarrassment. You turned to the man next to you and glared at his sleeping figure. You grabbed your pillow and hit him over the head with it.

Christophe awoke with a start, “(y/n)! What happened!”

"Christophe!" you yelled as you continued to hit him with the pillow,”Delete it!” Christophe realized what you were talking about and grinned.

“Make me,” he challenged. You glared at him. Christophe chuckled and kissed your forehead, “You’re too cute.”

“I am not cute,” you protested,”I am fire! I AM DEATH!”

“Oh course, how could I forget. You’re not cute. You’re beautiful,” Christophe said as he leaned in for a kiss. You hit him with the pillow.

“Christophe, I’m trying to be mad at you. Stop being cheesy.”

I made an ig account! Go follow me! @ cinnabarcat (shameless self promotion)

Published- 14/1/17

Next up-
Viktor x Yurio x Yuri x Reader