For Baltimore

I enter school. I am so done. All my classes are terrible, no one picks on me, I just can't be asked to be honest. I saw some of my friends in the hall and walked right past them. The only class I did like was music and now Mr. Lewis went and got himself fired cause he stole something from another teacher. Their were many rumors about our new teacher during lunch that my friends were informing me on. 

  "Jack you have music next!" Clair shouted at me. "Yea sooo..." I dragged. "You can go see if the rumours are true!" Mike shouted. "Yea cause I bet our new music teacher is a purple dragon undercover as a 23 year old man who is trying to eat our souls." I say sarcastically. "The new music teacher" "What about the new music teacher?" Mike was cut off by an unfamiliar voice.

  There stood a 5'10 foot man with long brown hair wearing a button up shirt but under the shirt you could see the Blink-182 logo. "I'm Mr.Gaskarth the new music teacher." Oh my god he's perfect. Hehehe oh yea I am gay. Dicks are my thing not tits. Mr.Gaskarth shook my hand. "I'll see you next period." the teacher winked at me as he walked away. "I can not wait " I mutter under my breathe.

Next period~

 I walked by myself to the music room, my goal was for Mr.Gaskarth to notice me. I sat in his class there were a few other students but when I entered the room Mr.Gaskarth's head flung up staring st me. A few minutes later class began and it was time for me to shine. I asked stupid questions and talked to myself in the middle of class. Then I hear those 4 beautiful words. "JACK STAY AFTER CLASS!" the frustrated teacher huffed. Class came to an end and I watched the student's leave the class I had one class after this then i go home so I could stay here forever. 

  Mr.Gaskarth was silent for a while as he sat at his desk then cleared his throat. "What do you think you were doing in my class, Jack, is it?" "I was jut having some fun....Mr.Gaskarth" I pout trying to sound cute. I wink at the teacher drooling over me at his desk. "Ew please call me Alex out of class, and why was my class not fun enough?" Alex smirked. Oh we are so flirting IM NOT LEGAL! Not yet any way I'm 17. "I had fun watching you." I wink. Mr...I mean Alex started blushing. "y-you may go now." I smiled and left... I'm so evil.

Alex's pov

Jack....No Alex he's a student you can't think he's adorable. I shake my head after he left my class. Okay I breathe. That was my last class so I gather my things and leave the class. As I walk down the hall I see the student i least wanted to see. Jack. He was facing his locker talking to some other guy that wasn't in my class. I started walking faster. I looked back and saw jack looking at me. In a shear panic I smiled lightly. Jack closed his locker and started to walk towards me. "Hello Jack." I try to speak calmly. "hey Alex." He walked along side of me looking at his shoes. His phone vibrated. "Shit." He said looking down at his phone. "Sorry." He apologized for swearing. "What's wrong?" "My mom who was suppose to pick me up isn't going to be home and I have no way to get home." He groaned. Should I? "I could drive you home." I wasn't thinking. Jacks face light up a little. "Really?" "Yea..."

   When we got in the car my radio started playing. "Blink?" Jack asked. "Yea you like them." We're making conversation!! This is amazing. "I love them." We talked about our favourite bands when we stopped at Jack's house. "Thank you Alex." "No problem." I smiled. I watched as Jack walked up to his porch. right when I was about to drive away I noticed his phone was still there I laughed and put my number in it. This is so inappropriate hes my student. I hopped out of my car and ran up his driveway. HIs door opened before I could knock. "You're phone..." I handed him. "Thanks." After a while he started laughin. 

   "Really you're number?" I nodded and walked away. I really like this kid.