Chapter Ten: Stampede

Nikkifox12:Hi! There is a MAJOR time jump or whatever you want to call it. It's three months later, and Alex, Mackenzie, Zack and Star have been through actual space training now. They started actual testing for space. Right now they're at school. I'll let the story tell the rest. Please vote and comment! It makes me want to write more. Please, also don't steal this story. Thanks!
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Now that I've been doing space training for more than three months, I feel that I'm getting stronger by the second! Plus, now I've started school again, and I'm caught up so I don't have to worry about missing an important test. Lastly, no one knows about me going to space yet, so things are pretty normal for now.
             I was heading to my next class when I realized something was wrong. A bunch of people started walking toward me, trying to talk to me.
           "OMG, Star, remember me? I was your partner in Social Studies last year!" One girl said.
         "Hey Star? Wanna be besties?"
         "I love your shoes! Where'd you get them?"
          I thought I was about to die from so many people talking to me. I saw Zack trying to make his way through the crowd, finally getting to me.
         "What is going on?!" I whispered loudly to him.
        "No time to explain, we need to get out of here! Without anyone!" Zack said to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the crowd.
       "Star?! Where are you going?" A girl named Trixie shouted.
       "Um... I need to talk to Zack for a second. Alone." I said as I tried to make the giant crowd go away.
        "Ohh, relationship drama!" I heard another random voice say. Zack blushed, but I pretended not to notice.
        "What is it?" I asked quietly.
        "I'll just say, well, someone found out that the four of us were going to space and, well, they kinda sorta told the whole school..." Zack tried to explain.
        "Did you tell them?" I asked accusingly.
        "What? No..." He said nervously.
         "I'm not that gullible," I point out. I crossed my arms. There was awkward silence for a few seconds. I cleared my throat.
         "I should get to my next class," I said, getting up. Zack nodded, and I quickly walked away, not wanting to be late.