Chapter Fourteen: Earth

Nikkifox12: I'm not really going to say anything more in future chapters (well maybe) , I'm really thinking about this and I don't want to forget what I was thinking about! Also the picture above is something I took!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes. I was in space, but I didn't have any spacesuit on. I tried to hold my breath, but I couldn't. Oddly, I could breathe where I was. I was attached to a spaceship by a small, metal chain. I looked down, realizing I was being sucked into a black hole. I heard a sickening crunch, and the rusted chain that was holding me snapped. I tried to grab on to something, but there was nothing I could do. I was falling into a black hole, and I wouldn't survive.

"Star. Star. STAR!" I realized I was being shaken awake by Mackenzie. "I would dump water on you, but it would float!"
My eyes snapped open. "Wait, what?!" I shook my head, getting used to the bright light shining on me. "What's happening?"
Mackenzie pointed to the window. "Look!"
I unbuckled myself from a seat I was sitting in. I looked at Mackenzie, nearly screaming.
She must've seen my reaction, because she smiled and said, "Yes, we are no longer in the Earth's atmosphere."
I shut my mouth, realizing it was open. I smiled. "So there's no gravity?"
"No gravity."
"YES!"
"Shh! Alex is still sleeping."
I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, what were you going to show me?"
Mackenzie slowly floated to the window, barely stopping herself before she hit the glass. She brushed herself off. "Sorry, still getting used to this floating thing."
I pushed off the wall, hitting the other side. "We all are,"
Mackenzie laughed. She pointed to the window. "Look!"
I saw Earth. We were officially in space.
I couldn't think of anything to say. I was completely speechless. My mouth just hung open.
"Cool, right?" A voice behind me said.
I would've jumped five feet in the air if I wasn't floating. I crossed my arms and turned around, coming face-to-face with a tall boy with black hair and bright green eyes.
"Aw, did I scare you?" Zack teased.
I pushed him slightly, watching him slowly drift away.
"Hey!" he complained.
"You asked for it!" I said.
I hit the glass behind me. "Ow."
I could see Zack smirking at me. "You asked for it," he mimicked me.
"Shut up!"
"You shut up!"
Mackenzie exaggerated clearing her throat. "I'm not going to have to deal with this for two months now, am I?" She said like a teacher,
"Yes ma'am!" Zack called from another room where I pushed him.
Suddenly, he came flying towards me. I shielded myself, closing my eyes.
I slowly opened my eyes, realizing he wasn't going to hit me. He had stopped in the middle of the room.
"How'd you..." I stammered.
"Magic,"
"Ok, but seriously, how?"
"I already told you," he taunted
"No you didn't!"
"Yes I did, magic,"
"Gah! You make no sense." I pushed off the window, frustrated.
Mackenzie rolled her eyes. "Not again," she said loudly.
I was laughing until I hit the wall.
Mackenzie and Zack laughed at me.
My face turned slightly red. "Shut up,"
"Did the wall hurt you? Do you want it to apologize?" Mackenzie asked playfully.
"Yes, I want it to apologize." I muttered, mad.
"Are you grumpy?" Zack teased, close enough so he could mess up my hair. I slapped his hand away.
I sighed. "I'm going to sleep," I said, floating over to beds we had on the wall, with straps to keep us in.
"But on Earth it's only four o'clock!"
"I don't care, good night."
Before I knew it, I was actually asleep.