Facing Reality

"Sometimes it takes more STRENGTH  to let go and hold on..."

-www.WisdomLifeQuotes.com

MELBOURNE's POV

"Good Morning sir." Isang magandang dilag ang pumasok sa aking opisina. She is wearing a pencil cut skirt, a white v-neck and cardigan. Her heels are somewhat 2 or 3 inches. She wears her familiar posture, na masungit, suplada at para bang hindi mo malalapitan. She's confident in her own way, she stands as if proudly as if maiintimidate ang isang tulad ko kapag kaharap ko siya.. A very familiar woman in-front of me.

"Shit!" its all I can say.

Natawa siya ng mahina but with still on her best composure.

"Is that all you can say? Mumurahin mo pa ako after ko mag-effort pumunta dito?" 

"Uhm.." 

Yes she is Phauwee, she makes my heart beat harder and faster. She makes my mind go wild and malfunction. She makes my tongue tied and shiver sends down thru my spine. She is the one, the only one who can make me feel gay.

She smiled sarcastically yes. 

"Anyway, may I sit here?" she asked me.

"Ahh sure." 

"I am here-"

"What brings you-"

Sabay pa kaming nagsalita.

"Sorry. You go first."

Sabay na naman kami. She laughed yung mahinhin na tawa and I just smiled at napakamot ako sa batok ko. 

"Why am I being such a jerk? bakit ako nagkakaganito sa harap ni Phauwiee???" tanong ko sa sarili ko.

"Seriously, you go first." gesturing me to go first.

"No. Ladies first. I insist." i told her.