All I Wanted: Peter Maximoff x Reader

I could follow you to the beginning, and just to relive the start, and maybe then we'll remember to slow down at all of our favorite parts. all I wanted was you.

Four months.

Four months had passed since Peter last saw you.

It was killing him.

Peter moved fast, that was how his live went. Not a single moment went slowly, everything was a blur to everyone but him.

He never thought that be the reason you'd leave.

It was going to fast for you. Everything. Everything that your relationship was went to quickly, no moment savored. You leaving him might've been killing him, but you being with him, how fast it was, how nothing seemed to be slow, was killing you.

All he wanted was you. Every part of you. He loved you with all his heart and you left him because of the only way he knew how to live.

You talked to him about it, over and over, but it never changed. Not once. You just, you just couldn't take it.

He wanted to turn back time. He wanted to slow down. He wanted to relive the start, he needed to.

No one had seen him in months. All he'd done since you left him was lock himself in his room, only coming out to get food and drinks and the occasional glance at another person.

He missed you so badly, but you were gone. You didn't even go to the school, so he couldn't even go outside and look at you one more time.

Just one more time.