bookworm; ororo munroe

Request: Could you do an Ororo x reader where the reader is a really big book worm and very  passionate about the books they read and one day Ororo asks them about what they're reading and they go really in dept about the book and Ororo kind of falls in love with them and passionate they are? If that makes sense 😁

( requested by @mysterygeekdude )

Author's Note: I set this to be Apocalypse Ororo, if thats alright? Also, I made it after the whole apocalypse thing. if you don't like it, feel free to ask me to rewrite it/request a part two !! I didn't really know how to end it and its kinda short, so I hope its ok. (I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS IM SO SORRY)

 (I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS IM SO SORRY)

There you were. Sitting under a tree on the X-Mansion lawn in broad daylight, your nose in a book. Ororo couldn't help but look, it interested her how much books drew you in.

She pushed herself off the ground, dusting her pants off and walking towards you. You looked up from your book to see her, bookmarking the page and closing it.

She slumped next to you, crossing her legs and placing her hands on the ground. "Hey, Y/N." She smiled, watching as you smiled back. "What are you reading?"

You swallowed, sitting up straight and smiling in excitement. "I'm glad you asked." You opened the book, beginning to tell her all about it.

Ororo crossed her arms against her chest, listening to you describing the book in depth. Butterflies appeared in her stomach as she realized how passionate you were about it.

"And thats why its such a good book." You finally finished, looking back at the white-haired girl.

The smile never faded from her face, resting her head in her hand. "You're really passionate about this stuff, aren't you, Y/N?"

"Yeah. Its kinda my escape." You stated, looking down at the book placed in your lap.

She couldn't wait to hear about your other books.