Little Bit: Peter Maximoff x Reader

hands down, I'm too proud for love.

but with eyes shut, it's you I'm thinking of.

Your relationship with Peter was complicated. Sex, friends, sex, etc.

This had been going on for about six weeks now. But, lately, something sparked in you.

Your hands tightened on the bed sheets, your eyes shut tight, swallowing the lump in your throat.

You were alone in the room, the coldness hitting your arms in a way that made you shiver, nothing but a small whisper of words escaping your lips.

"Shit, I'm in love."

but how we move from A to B? it can't be up to me, 'cause you don't know.

eye to eye, thigh to thigh

Peter was on top of you, his breath hot on your neck, his hips grinding on yours.

Your mind was racing, your heart beating fast. You couldn't tell him, no, that would ruin it.

What if he didn't feel the same way?

What would you do?

Your hands gripped his arms tightly, gulping. He looked up from your neck, his eyes meeting yours.

"Is something wrong?"

I let go

"I think I'm in love with you."

I think I'm a little bit in love with you.

but only if you're a little bit in love with me.

His eyes widened, his mouth opening slowly in shock.

"I-"

You were shaking in nervousness, wondering if that was a good choice, or if you fucked up.

"I love you too."