COMPETITION TIME

Ok, Bonjour again mademoiselles and Monsieurs......

HERE IS MY X-MAS PRESENT !!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

I'm going to start a competition every week, which I like to call 'MY ANSWER'.. This is a competition which requires nothing but your very imaginative minds....

At the end of each chapter I write I am going to ask you to a question and you have to answer it in a Les Miserables like style.......like this

Q: So do you like my new table ? I hated my other one so I bought this

And then you could put...

A: What ?! Did you throw your old table away ??....we could have used that in the barricade !!!

Or you could say...

A: YOU WASTE VALUABLE MONEY ON A NEW TABLE BECAUSE YOU HATED YOUR OLD ONE, YOU UNGRATEFUL RICH MONSIEUR !!!

Ok, so you get the idea....now, you are probably wondering 'What is in it for me, there's no prizes' But wait, there is a prize !!! The person with the best answer ( in my opinion ) each week will have the next chapter dedicated to them and will get to add their own EXTRA way to prove that you are a fan of Les Mis !!! OOH EXCITING !!

So, because I only thought of this now.....here is the Question for Chapter 1 !!

Q: So, I know it's your birthday coming up soon, what presents do you want ??

( Yes I know it's a stupid question, but whatever, remember to be imaginative )

Last entries by Saturday at midday...so I can decide the winner and let them think of an extra way to prove you are addicted.............( I cannot tell you how much I want to put terms and conditions apply....)