4.

When I wake up I'm not so hungover as I though I would be. Actually I never get the terrible headaches that everyone of my friends always talk about, I usually just feel a bit nauseous throughout the day, resulting in me eating almost nothing at all. 

I'm a bit dizzy as I get out of bed from the apparent dehydration, and it's only as I'm making my way to the kitchen to drink a few hundred tanks of water, that I remember that even though my mum has left for work by now, I'm not home alone anymore. 

Him Zayn lives here, I remind myself in my head as I return to my room again in a hurry. 

A bit indecisive of what to do, I figure I might as well fully dress first - and maybe also conceal the dark circles under my eyes. 

10 minutes later, I'm out of the top and shorts I slept in, and have put on a pair of jeans, a more presentable but still comfortable black top, along with almost a full face of natural looking make up.  

In all honesty I know that it's silly to be all dressed up just to be leaving your room to probably be in the kitchen for a while, but I hate looking like shit in front of strangers even though they probably couldn't care less. 

Also, it's a guy - in my apartment. 

I'm relieved to find an empty kitchen, and I get a text right as I turn on the water. I drink two big glasses of water before putting the glass down on the black kitchen counter, taking my phone out of my back pocket. 

As expected it's from Tati.

- You awake yet?

- At last, yes 

I fill my glass again for the third time and take it with me as I walk through the hallway into the living room, taking a deep breath. 

Sure enough Zayn sits in the couch watching TV. He looks at me as I enter, his dark eyebrows furrowing slightly. 

- "Hey," I say, leaning against the broad doorway trying to look all relaxed. 

- "Hey," He looks at the TV again in such a casual way that you would think he had lived here for ages. 

- "What are  you watching?" I ask just to say something.

- "News," He shrugs. Right. 

- "Have you eaten anything?," I ask, trying to sound just as casual. There weren't any plates or any kind of sign that anyone had eaten anything in the kitchen.

- "Yes. Before your mother left," He answers again in that accent of his that I can't at all pinpoint, while he looks at me again.

There is a moment of silence as I check my phone again. One more message from Tati. 
- "Where were you last night?" Zayn asks, making me look up again. His hair is slightly ruffled, but the look is strangely nice on him. 

- "Out," I reply taking a sip of my water, quite surprised to hear him speak a full sentence. "Like at a club. With my friends," I add to be more specific.

- "Okay," he holds his gaze, his deep brown eyes blinking once before looking at the TV again. 

He really is kind of odd.   

I read Tati's massage before I decide to go to my room again, hoping I'm not being too rude.

- "Well, I'm in my room if you need anything," I say and turn on my heel, looking over at Zayn over the screen of my phone. He kind of smirks I think. 

- That guy, Cole, I was talking to last night texted me twice already. What do I doooo?

Classic Tati, she loves pulling guys, but hates rejecting them the day after. She always drags it out for days on end. I wait to answer and put on a jumper on top of my top.

I need to go out and do something. Can I even leave when he's here? I haven't spoken so much with my mum about it, since Zayn is always around when she is, so I feel pretty confused as to what my part in this is. Like am I supposed to keep him busy and show him around everywhere, or can I just live my life and ignore him?

I text Tatiana, trying to remember if she had plans today.

- I'm home alone with him Zayn, can we go into town or something ':D

She answers right away.

- Haha, are you sure you wanna leave him alone? ;) 

- I'm taking the risk, yes. 

- Meet in 30 outside Westfield? And send me a pic of him haha

I grin and shake my head as I put my phone down after typing a quick response. I quickly straighten my hair a bit, and throw on a black bomber jacket and my crossover bag, before deciding to call my mum to ask if it's fine that I'm leaving Zayn behind. He's gonna need to eat something for lunch sometime, and she always comes home around 4 when she's working on Sundays. 

She usually never picks up her phone from work, but she does today. Thankfully. 

- "Hi honey, I'm about to get in a meeting, is everything okay?" she says sounding very occupied. 

- "Hey, yeah I'm heading out just now? I was just wondering if Zayn's gonna be alright alone?" I ask, lowering my voice, reminding myself that I could have checked the fridge to see if she had bought him something easy to eat.

But then again the though of opening the fridge hasn't even crossed my mind, because of my slight hangover.

- "Would you get him something on your way home then?" 
I don't count on coming back before her really. 

- "I think you're coming home first really, Tati and I are going to the mall,"

She goes silent for a moment. 

- "I know this is a lot to ask honey, but would you mind taking him with you? I think it would be good for him to get out a bit. You two would do a good job showing him a normal day in London," 

Now it's me going silent for a moment. I'm so not ready for this. But on the bright side, I know Tati will be all up for it - and my mum knows Tati enough to know that as well. 

- "So I'm supposed to bring him with us? Shopping?" 

- "Yes, please. Use my card to get him some new clothes too if he wants something - a jacket, a warmer one, boots maybe," 

- "Okay," I say. 

Well, shit. 

___
Please vote if you have liked it so far :)