Ch 1- Reunited

It's Jeni.

Enjoy:)

________________________________________

Samie's POV

It was finally over. It was finally here. Yesterday was the last day of the finals. It was finally Friday. The last week of college ( well for me anyway). I can finally go ho...

"SAMIE!!" Jeni yelled in my ear.

"Ow! What?" I said we were standing out side of the college in Florida. Jeni was telling Ariel and I about a fight she got into.

"Okay. She called me an ugly whore. So I told her to go back to her corner and leave me the fuck alone. Also to be the whore she is and fuck anything with a penis." Jeni said. She must of been really hurt. I felt like someone or something was behind us. I wish my older brother was here. Well we are twins, and he is only three minutes older than I am.

"Jeni!" We all turned around.

"Louis!" Jeni said shocked. She was pissed. I mean she was an angel when he was around but since he left, we got the Jeni we have now.

"You've changed." He said looking speechless.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed loudly. I turned around and screamed again.

"Liam!"

"I've missed you so much." Liam said into my shoulder.

Ariel was crying because Zayn tickled her and she hates being tickled. We decided to go back to my place and catch up with the boys. When we got there Ariel took Harry to her room then we heard laughing. This sucked. Ariel and Harry have been, and still are, dating for two years. Jeni has liked Zayn since the X-Factor and she thinks he only likes her as a friend. I mean I have a lot of guys who have been hitting on me but there is only one I want.

Louis.

______________________________________

Well I know everyone says this but it gets better.

Vote?

Comment?

Jeni xx