Ch 6- Darker Than Batman's Cape

Enjoy:)

________________

Ariel's POV

My phone rang. It was Zayn.

"Hey brosif!" I answered.

"Youneedtogotothehospitalnow!" He spit out quickly.

"Repeat that again. Slowly. Spaces bro. Spaces." I said chuckling.

"You need to go to the hospital now!" He repeated slower but still slightly rushed.

"Okay?" I hung up. "Harry! Niall! Get your asses down here! We need to go to the hospital!" I yelled getting my coat on. They came running down the stairs.

"Get your coats on. Let's go." I said walking out the door. They shrugged and followed.

-------20 minutes later------

We finally arrived and we walked in but we didn't see them. A nurse came up to us and asked a question.

"Are you here for anyone?" She asked nicely.

"One of my friends got hurt and they told us to wait here for them."

-------5 minutes later--------

We heard screaming and running. Then we saw a stretcher go into an operating room. I saw Zayn, Louis, Jeni, and Liam. Jeni was in shock, like she saw a ghost. While the others were crying.

"What happened?" Harry asked. All the boys started talking. All at once. They were crying and talking. I didn't understand any of it.

"It was Drew." Jeni whispered.

That was all I needed to know.

Jeni's POV

We got out of the paramedics way. We walked into the hospital and over to the nearest waiting room. That's where we saw Ariel, Niall, and Harry.

"What happened?" Harry asked. Zayn, Liam, and Louis tried to tell them all at once but I could tell they didn't understand.

So I whispered, "it was Drew." That was all I could say without me getting angry and trying to kill him.

------20 minutes later-------

We were all sitting and waiting. Finally the doctor came out.

"Payne." Liam stood up and walked over to the doctor. After a few minutes he came back over to us. He had tears in his eyes.

"She's...she's in a coma."

I couldn't take it anymore.

"I need to go outside." I said getting up and leaving out the door. Luckily I still had my bottle of vodka left. I sat on the curb and drank the rest. After a few minutes I passed out.

Samie's POV

It was dark, so dark. Darker than Batman's cape. I heard beeping. Why was R2-D2 in my room? That would be AMAZING! What if Luke Skywalker was here. AHHHH!!!!! I love Star Wars!

"It's hard to tell. We don't know how long she will be in a coma." Someone said.

"Thanks doc." Liam? A coma? Where am I? What the fuck is going on?

"I'm so sorry Sam." Was Liam crying? Why is he crying? Why can't I see anything? If they're playing a joke it's not funny!

"I called your parents for you. They're looking at flights now." Zayn said.

"Thanks." Liam said.

"No problem. How is she?"

"Fine. Don't know how long she'll be in a coma though."

"She'll be fine. She's in good hands."

What are my parents coming out here for? Who was in a coma? Why can't I see anything? Why can't I speak? Oh no! I'M in a coma! But why? How? SHIT! I'm going to kill him. I'm going to hunt Drew down and kill him. I have many reasons to kill him.

First: He fucking put me in a coma.

Second: He fucking used my best friend.

Third: He's a fucking manwhore who likes to fuck cows. Fuck! I'm so mad that I can't.....ughh!

F U C K  D R E W  A N D  H I S  L I F E.

_________________

Vote?

Comment?

Jeni xx