Ch 5- FIGHT PT 2

Enjoy:)

_________________________

Jeni's POV

I arrived at Casey's and walked straight to the back. I was looking for anything good.

"What are you doing here? You don't work today." I heard. It was Drew. My ex-boyfriend. I was heartbroken when he broke up with me. I did so much for him. I started drinking for him. I let him hit me when he was drunk. I even let him take my virginity. Then he broke up with me right after he used me for sex but I love him. I mean what? Who said that? Do I really still love him? Yes. But Zayn. I'm to confused.

"I need a drink....or ten." I said pausing.

"Oh well I can help you with that." He left the room and can back with a bottle of vodka.

"Yes!" I pulled my fist from the air like backwards first pumping. It's hard to explain. I grabbed it from him and walked outside. God I just want to be drunk.

Drew's POV

I watched her go outside. God she was hot, I have to admit. I like her still but I don't want a girlfriend right now. So I gotta keep her open. I heard her friend Sam's voice. Sam is hot too. But she is more of a one night stand. Or two at most. Or a fuck buddy. I hid and they came in. Then went outside. I walked out.

"Just leave her alone." I said. I want her drunk because I might get something out of her. If you know what I mean.

"You don't tell me what to do!" She yelled. "You're the reason she likes to drink!"

"For your information she chose to drink! And she came running to me for help. So I gave her some vodka and she sat down and blared her music." I told her. I moved into her way of Jeni.

"Did you know that you're an asshole and a mother fucking bitch?" She yelled.

"We all know that you're the asshole and the bitch." I shot back.

"Oh really?" She said sarcastically.

"Hey. You have three minutes before I call the cops." Some guy came up behind her. Must be her boyfriend.

"I hope you know that your girlfriend is a slut." I said. Next thing knew Samie punches me in the face. I laughed, I reared back and knocked her out. She crumpled to the ground. That guy behind Samie jumped on me and started beating me. I started to lose consciencesness. I saw Jeni was over Samie freaking out. Then I blacked out.

Louis' POV

We were riding in the ambulance right now. In Samie's ambulance was Liam, Jeni, Zayn, and me. That Drew guy was alone. Liam was crying, I was tearing up and Jeni was sitting there with no emotion, mumbling to herself.

"All my fault... I can't believe... gonna kill him... my fault..." I only heard bits and pieces. We had called the others and they were going to meet us at the hospital. Who is this fucker? Why did he hit Samie? Who does he think he is?

_________________________

Vote?

Comment?

Jeni xx