Ch 7- Finding and Asking

Enjoy:)

_________________

Zayn's POV

Liam was in Samie's room and I came out after being there trying to comfort him.

"Is she going to be okay?" Ariel asked.

"The doctor said they don't know when she'll wake up but she's stable." I informed everyone. I looked around. Something was off. Sam's in the coma, Liam's in her room, Niall, Harry, Louis, and I are here...

There's Ariel...

Where's Jeni?

"Guys! Where's Jeni?!" I asked loud enough for them all to hear. Louis and Ariel looked up first. They looked around bewildered. Harry and Niall looked lost then Niall's face lit up. He got up.

"Follow me." He said. He went out the door and looked around. Since it was night and I understood what Niall was getting at...I was worrying.

Big time.

I wonder how Louis feels. I looked around frantically. I saw a body laying on the sidewalk a little ways down on my left. I ran over there. Phew.

It's her.

"Guys! It's her!" I yelled over to them. Louis and Ariel were the first ones to make it.

"We should take her home. Niall, stay with Liam and Samie. Tell him where we're going. Okay?" Ariel took charge as if Jeni's situation was completely normal. Her face is very calm so maybe it is normal. We started going where we were told. Niall went back inside. Louis picked Jeni up and Harry got the door of the car open. Ariel got in the car with Harry and Louis got Jeni in the car and we got in.

"So is this normal?" I asked Ariel as we got in.

"Well yes and no. Her getting drunk 'till she passes out and then we have to come get her from whichever bar she's at is normal. Us picking her up off the sidewalk is not." Ariel explained.

The car ride home was quiet. No one knew what to say. Louis looked mad. And Ariel was calm. We finally got home and I carried Jeni to her room and put her in the bed. I walked downstairs. And everyone was talking.

Harry's POV

We all sat down on the couch. I looked around and noticed we were all half asleep.

"Guys we should all go to bed. No point in thinking about this at this time of morning." I said. Everyone nodded. We all got up.

"Guys there are rooms downstairs. Just choose what you want." Ariel said. Zayn and Louis went downstairs. I followed Ariel to her room. Ariel went to check on Jeni and I continued to her room. I went in and changed and layer down on the bed. A few minutes later she came in and changed and got into bed with me.

"Ariel.." I whispered. "How often does she do this? Like Jeni getting drunk."

She answers, "enough to the point where Samie and I are used to it." I simply nodded my head. Another thought popped up.

"Ariel.." I said again.

"Yeah."

"Who is Drew?" I asked putting the emphasis on is. She sighed.

"Just go to sleep Harry. We'll talk about this tomorrow." I nodded my head again and fell asleep.

_________________

Vote?

Comment?

Jeni xx