Ch 3- Run Away

Enjoy!!:)

____________________________

Jeni's POV

When I saw Louis I just had emotions flying around inside of me. I was happy then I was confused then happy then guilty then excited then all the sudden a new one came. I was angry. I had never realised it before but now that I saw him in person; I was angry that he left me. Upset that he just left to be on The X-Factor.

You see, I wasn't in Doncaster when he auditioned. I wasn't even in the U.K.! He didn't even call to see how I would feel about not coming home to him. I was visiting a friend in The States and came home after summer to find him on The X-Factor. So as soon as I got accepted to the University of Florida, I got the hell out of there.

When I came back from visiting my friend I was confused. My mom told me he was gone on The X-Factor and I watched the finales. When they didn't win I thought he was going to come back. But he didn't. We got a call saying Simon was going to keep One Direction going.

That's when I lost it. I've always wondered where that phrase came from. I mean lost what? Your mind? That also doesn't make sense. How do you lose your mind? It's in your head, so it's impossible...

I'm off topic so anyways. I got depressed. I started not caring about grades, started talking back to teachers, started drinking(shhh my mom doesn't know that, neither does Louis obviously) and just started making my badass image. But I also started cutting again. I know there's that word, 'again'. I'll explain later.

I was so close to Louis. We were inseparable. He saved me from suicide once. Again, another time. Then he just left.

I knew he could sing. But I thought he was going to just keep that at home. Maybe get to be famous later. He would call to check in all the time. But soon, very soon, he stopped calling my phone and he just called the house occasionally. Then he only called like twice a year.

So he just left and forgot about me. Somehow I got accepted into the University of Florida and here I met Samie and Ariel. Ironically Samie is Liam's twin sister and Ariel is Zayn's little sister. They never mention Louis to me or else I'll go off and not come back for the rest of the night. So a little background there.

I was just rudely interrupted from thinking. It was Louis talking to me. Ew bye.

"What happened to you?" He asked. Ariel and Harry were in her room, Samie, and the rest were talking and Louis was talking to me. Great. Note sarcasm here.

"Now you care?" I asked rudely. Apparently I got Louis' sass according to Samie and Ariel.

"What do you mean?" He asked stupidly. I laughed shortly.

"'What do you mean?' Ha, what do I mean? You fuckin' left me Louis! Why did you think that you could just leave me alone? I had to face three years of bullying and shit without you! You stopped calling after being famous for only a fucking year! Why was it so easy for you to forget?! Why was it so easy for you to stop caring? What do I mean? Just what I said. You stopped caring." My voice rose until I was shouting then got softer, till I was whispering.

I got up with my purse still on me. Louis got up and reached out to grab my arm. I moved out of the way.

"Don't fucking touch me. And don't follow me either." I said coldly. How do you sound cold? Like I'm also confused by that. I'm confused by a lot of things. I'm surprised I even got to go to college. Off topic again! I walked out and slammed the door. Right before I walked away I heard Niall say,

"Well that escalated quickly." But I didn't care. I was going to go get drunk till I blacked out.

_____________________________

We are here for you. Just message us if you ever need to talk:)

Vote?

Comment?

Jeni xx