Ch 4- FIGHT PT 1

Enjoy:)

_______________________

Samie's POV

Great. Now I have to go and find Jeni. So I went to my room to get my keys and purse. Liam followed me and my phone vibrated. Please let it be Jeni.

'Hey beautiful. Wanna come over later?;)'

Oh come on. I hate this jerk. He can't take a hint that I DONT FUCKING LIKE HIM! I entered my room and left my door open.

"So. Is there any boyfriend that I should know about or beat up?" Liam asked. "Nice door. And wall."

"Thanks. Do you know who they are?"

"Yes. They are The Wanted, IM5, and the Beatles. There is nothing of One Direction in here."

"On my make-up table there are pictures of us."

"Thanks. I feel loved." He said. "You haven't answered my question."

"No. Do you have a girlfriend that I should know about?"

"NO!" He said. I know he was lying. He was looking around and not making eye contact.

"Well, I have to go and find Jeni." I said leaving out the door. I finally reached the front door. I should really get Jeni and Ariel to clean the house. I almost fell down the stairs.

"Can I help you find Jeni?" Zayn asked.

"I'm her brother. I want to apologize to her. She's right about everything."

"You both can come." I said leaving.

We were in the car. I've passed every liquor store, every bar, and anywhere they had liquor. I forgot. Jeni works at Casey's. We arrived at Casey's. I went in and found Robert, Jeni's boss. He said she was in the back room. I went to the back room and she wasn't there. So I went out side to see if she was there. She was, and she was with a full bottle of vodka.

"Just leave her alone." Drew said. I hated him so much. I mean, Jeni fell in love with him, then he started drinking. He said he would dump her cause she didn't drink. So she started drinking, for him .

"Your not the boss of me!" I yelled at him. "You're the reason she likes to drink!"

"For your information. She chose to drink. And she came running to me for help. So I gave her a bottle of vodka, she sat down,and she blared her music." He said getting in my way.

"Did you know that your and asshole and a mother fucking bitch." I just wanted to jump on him and kill him

"We all know that you're the asshole and the bitch!" He yelled at me.

"Oh really." I said almost hitting Zayn in the face.

"Hey! You have three minutes before I call the cops." Louis said right behind me.

"I hope you know that your girlfriend is a slut." He said right to Louis. I wish I was his girlfriend but that was it. Drew is going down!

I made my hand into a fist and punched him in the jaw. He started laughing. And for some reason I blacked out. I woke up to feeling pain on my face. Also to Jeni yelling my name. Plus seeing Louis beating the shit out of Drew and Zayn pulling Louis off of him. Then I fell asleep. My head really hurt and it felt wet.

__________________

Vote?

Comment?

Jeni xx