Update on: Cheating

So let me just give you a quick backstory on this guy. He used to date that friend who he thinks I'm working with.

And I'm not just jumping to conclusions thinking he's crazy. I mean, you saw in the last part how he thinks I'm working with people 😂 but I've heard from an array of different people that he's actually crazy.

I am so sick and tired of people causing drama where there is none. You could say I caused a lot of drama too and that is kinda true, but my friend and the boyfriend made things that were confidential everybody's business. Like they didn't need to tell Lizzy (OMG Lizzy tho) and everybody else that I 'tried to ruin their relationship.'

What my friend does is they will agree with everything their bf says and throw me in the crossfire just to appease him. Like they will diss me instead of facing the music and realizing this dude they've only known for three weeks is playing them.

So Lizzy walks over to my house and asks me about it. But as she's going over the story she's getting all the information wrong. And that my friends, is how rumors get started.

And I cleared it up with her and she went on her way. Then the day I saw my friend they decided to bring that shit up again, and casually add 'well, you kinda changed your story a lot soooo.'

Like no. Please stop. Get some help. Like BOI I told you the original story and stuck to it and now you're saying I changed it?

So that friend I'm supposedly working with used to date this friends bf and honestly, my friend just started dating him to spite my other friend. Just to get even for reasons I won't disclose.

Ugh.