Lizzy

And so a new chapter unfolds in the lizzy saga.
Ok so I haven't seen this holy terror in two months. Not that I'm complaining about it :3

I'd rather not see her! I'm actually happy she's not around! XD

But that's not the point, the point is all of the sudden I'm being stalked again.

This is confusing as shiz so let me start from the beginning,

Two months ago, and the last time I saw lizzy, she was at my house.

She was telling me about how she was downtown getting ice cream when all of the sudden, she's being flagged down by our stalker, Kyle.

Ok he's a major screw up, and we stopped being friends with him for a reason XD

🚨CRAZY PERSON ALERT🚨

So, he's all acting like a major fight between all of us didn't happen and everything's cool.

Everything is not cool.

Because I am pretty educated on mental illnesses, I personally think Kyle is a narcissist. He has every single damn symptom for narcissism there is.

So lizzy gets me all fired up about this, so I went to go get a soda.

Don't ask XD

Then I come back, and she's leaving a message on Kyle's phone. It went a little something like this;

"Hey Kyle, I'm just calling to let you know Anna and I want nothing to do with you and if you talk to us again, we'll kick your a*s. Bye dickhead."

At first I didn't know what to do, and I was like "he'd call the cops on us! That's totally what he's going to do!"

And so we didn't hear from him. Until a couple weeks ago.

He calls me up, and he's screaming at me. The thing is, I had nothing to do with that phone message. So why is he screaming at me?

But the icing on the cake is when he said "I don't know why you guys stopped talking to me! I'm not the problem! As far as I'm concerned, I'm perfect! You aren't!"

At that point, I lost it. I was laughing so hard I was crying. I was like "oh my gosh your ridicules, bye Felicia, just bye."

And then I hung up :D

Well, that's all for now. Bye guys! 💃