5

•Sofias POV•

I slowly open my eyes and see Black.

I turn my head realizing that was some type of fabric and look up.

I see Ethan asleep, his head is on the armrest and his body Is leaning that way but his legs are in a sitting position because I'm laying on them.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I say loudly making him wake up and look at me confused

"Whaaa?" He mumbled with confusion written on his face

"I didn't mean to fall asleep on you" I said

"It's fine" he said leaning back onto the armrest and closing his eyes again,

"Here come on you can sleep on my bed" I said standing up.

He shrugged

"Okay" he said so I lean down and grab his hands pulling him up.

He stumbled a little bit caught himself as I pulled him upstairs to my room.

I close the door and then walked towards him.

"I'm gonna go take a shower you can sleep" I said to him.

He nodded and took his shirt off and threw it on the ground before getting under my blanket and falling back asleep quickly.

I grab some clothes and my phone and walk into the bathroom,finally checking the time.

It's 5am .. fuck this I'm going back to sleep too.

I walk out of the bathroom and get under the blanket also,distancing myself from Ethan.

"I thought you were showering?" He mumbled

"Too early im still tired" I said closing my eyes and cuddling into my pillows

He mumbled an okay and then I fell asleep.

A couple hours later

I wake up and when I open my eyes I scream,seeing Ethan's face super close to mine, him scaring me,

Ethan's eyes shoot open and he looks at me for a second scared and then relaxes.

"Hey" he said

I quickly realize our legs were tangled together and his arm was around my waist.

I clear my throat.

"I'm so sorry for waking you up again you just scared me" I said

"No it's fine.. you scared me to" he said burying his head into the pillow yawning.

"Oh umm sorry" he said pulling his hand away from my waist making me for some reason feel slightly colder, and untangling his legs from mine awkwardly.

"I didn't mind" I said quietly but he looked up making eye contact letting me know he heard

"I should text Gray" he said and I nodded