27

•Sofias POV•
•a few days later•

"Maybe you should go to a doctor or something" I said combing my fingers through Ethan's hair.

I'm sitting sideways on his lap and he has his head leaning against my chest.

"I just don't get how you not getting sick" he said quietly.

He had been loosing his voice and it's very scratchy and raspy and quiet but it's kinda hot..

"I don't get sick easily.." I replied shrugging.

"Oh" he replied

"Do you want anything? Water? Food?" I asked

"A kiss" he said looking up at me.

I kissed him softly.

"I feel better all ready" he said smiling a little.

I roll my eyes smiling as I kiss his cheek.

"You need to go home you know that" he said

"Do you not like me being here?" I asked getting up but he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me back.

"No I love you being here.. but your brother came back for you and I understand your angry but you have been here a few days and you got to make up with him at some point.. and besides.. you left Stella with him" he reminded me making my eyes widen.

"Oh my god your right.." I said

He let me up and I stood up and stripped myself from my current clothes and changed into my clean clothes Ethan washed for me.

"Will you come with me?" I asked him holding his hands as I looked down at him laying in bed.

"Sure" he said getting up out of bed slowly.

I smiled and he walked to his closet and got dressed quickly.

We threw our shoes on and then grabbed our phones and Ethan's keys before walking out of his room.

I grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs and out the door and down to the parking garage.

We get into The truck and he drives us to my house.

When I get out I see Parkers car is here so I know he is home.

I get out and knock o the door realizing. I forgot my keys and Parker answered the door.

"I have been feeding your dog for you" he said letting Ethan and I in.

I nod and hear the sound of small feet padding against the ground before Stella is jumping on my legs and licking them excitedly
.
"Hey puppy" I said smiling as I sit down on the ground and she runs into my lap.

I rub her tummy as I look up at Parker.

"I know your still mad at me.. and I'm sorry.. I'll be out by tomorrow.. I've gotten my stuff together and will be gone again" he said looking down at me sadly