21

•Sofias POV•
•4 days later•

Ethan and Grayson ended up having to stay an extra two days in New Jersey and so Today is the day they get back

"Will you come with me to get Ethan and Grayson??" I asked Alli who has stayed the last few nights with me.

"Yes" she replied

I fix my bun but don't change because... why would I?? I'm in sweatpants and a white cropped tank top and I actually did put on a bra since I'm going in public.

I look at Alli and see she's wearing something kind of similar accept instead of a tank top she's wearing a black cropped teeshirt that was kinda big so it wasn't tight on her, but it looked cute.

We slid on our shoes and grabbed our phones before going downstairs and I borrow Parkers car.

Driving the thirty minute drive to the airport.

You see, they took an Uber to the airport so they wouldn't have to leave their truck at the airport for a few days.

But I just had offered to pick Ethan and Grayson up instead of them taking an uber back home.

I pull up to the airport and park before we got out and walked into the airport

Ethan texted me telling me he had just landed and would be a minute.

I sit in a seat next to Alli until Ethan texted me asking where I was

Me
Where r u ??

Ethan
Just came out of Gate 13

I stood up and Alli followed me to Gate 13.. I see Ethan in the distance and run towards him he let go of his suitcase and grabbed me as I ran into his arms.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist just hugging him..

"I missed you" I said into his shoulder.

"I missed you too" he said

"When you told me you had to stay longer I thought you weren't going to come back" I said

"Seriously. She like cried for two hours talking about how you lied to her" Alli said after hugging Grayson for a while

Grayson was behind her playing with her shirt for some reason.

"I promised you I would be back"  he said letting me down but I just hugged him while I was standing .

"Come on baby girl lets go" he said chuckling as he kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand with one hand and his suitcase with the other

Grayson and Alli walked in front of us holding hands and talking.

"You look pretty" I hear Grayson say to her.

"Noooooooo I look like I just crawled out of a trashcan" She said

"Well I like your trashcan look" he said kissing her cheek.