12

•Sofias POV•

I wake up and I'm basically laying on Ethan.

Whoooppssies.

Eh he's comfy though.

One of his hands are all the way up my back, while the other hand is above my butt, my shirt is lifted pretty high but it's covering his hand I think.

I lift my head from his chest and see he's still sleeping.

I snuggle back into him and sigh. He's so cute.

After a while I feel his hand start rubbing my upper back and I look up seeing he's awake.

"Morning sleeping beauty" I said smiling

"Good Morning baby girl" he said kissing my forehead making me smile.

I close my eyes for a second and then get excited.

"Come on come on come on!" I said getting up off of him.

"What?" He asked standing up he looked at me up and down.

I looked down and realized my shirt was like staying up around my belly button and I pull it down.

"I wanna go to the mall today" I said

"Okay you still have to get ready.. unless your gonna wear that" he said pointing to my shirt.

"Yeah I know we need to get ready." I said

"I don't have clothes here" he said

"Exactly, which is why I'm going to get ready and then we are going to your house so you can get ready" I said

"Okay go get ready" he said.

I go to my closet and get out a black cropped top that had a laced back and a pair of high waisted shorts and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I'm in the shower I wash my body and shave my legs and then not wash my hair since I washed it last night.

I just kinda stay in the shower for a few extra minutes letting the hot water run on my back.

I then got out and dried off, and I quickly realized I forgot my bra and underwear..

Fuck fuck fuck.

I wrap my towel around me and walk out of the bathroom.

Ethan was sitting on the end of the bed on his phone when he looked up at me.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I forgot to grab underwear" I said

I went to my underwear drawer and grabbed a pair of black PINK underwear that had lace around the waistband of it, and then grabbed its matching bra.

I turn around to go back to the bathroom and run straight into Ethan's chest.

"Oh.." I said backing up quickly