Epilogue

Sofias POV

A few months later.

I dont think that Ethan and I will be getting back together.

Which makes my heart hurt even more thinking about the fact that I fucking love him with my all.. He hasnt tried to contact me and I am not going to try to contact him. 

I am closer with Grayson oddly, He is basically my best friend.

Neither of us talk about Ethan but whenever I need someone to be there for me when I miss him he is always the one who is. 

It suck because He is Ethans twin so he reminds me so much of Ethan.

He is all I ever think about and I dont think I will ever find someone so perfect again. I think I lost the only hope I had for Love and I think I over reacted.

It was obvious he was drunk off his mind and didnt know what he was doing, I just wish I could go back in time and not do and say the things I had, because I miss Ethan. more than anything.

Ethans POV

I dont know how I could have let her go that easily. 

Why didnt I go after her?

Why did I fucking walk away from her in the first place?

Why did I even drink??

I lost the most beautiful, precious, perfect girl. because of how fucking stupid I am.

I lost my everything.

I lost my Baby Girl.

And the hardest thing in the world, Is waking up in the mornings and not texting or calling her telling her good morning, and not being able to wake up next to her.

I miss Sofia more then anything. I miss how she would play with my hair when I was sad or sick or tired, I miss how she would always make sure I was okay. I miss her kisses and cuddles and the feeling of her soft skin next to mine.

I miss everything about her.

I fucking hate myself for my stupidity.

So guys, That is the end of this fanfiction, but there MIGHT be a sequel.. who knows ......anyways thank you for reading this and I hope you liked it.