Picnic

Stampy's POV

After what happened yesterday with Sqaishey, and Squid taking a picture of us, I wanted to be alone, but that is difficult in a smallish house with four people in it. I tried to go to my office, which happens to house my bed, but my computer had to update. I tried to go into the kitchen, but Amy was there, making cupcakes for her surprise picnic. I know about it because she does it every year, so we know about it. Well, Squid and I do, but it actually will be a surprise for Sqaishey. The living room is where the yellow duck herself, and Squid Nugget were camping for the day. Pretty much all the other rooms in the house, besides for the bathroom, are the bedrooms/offices and we made a deal to not go in anyone else's room.

I decide to go out front, since we recently put in a porch swing, and I hang out there for a while. I look at twitter on my phone and see the normal tweets about my newest episodes, and some about me recording with Squid more, but than I saw something odd. I saw a picture of Sqaishey and I in my car. Nothing was happening when the photo was taken, but it made it look like Sqaishey was really mad at me for something. Under it said "trouble in paradise."

That picture made us look like an arguing couple, and we aren't even dating. What if people think we are? How will Sqaishey react. . . how will her boyfriend react when he sees it. I know they are no longer together, but it might look like she moved on quickly, to the person who was taking her time during MineCon. I freak out and report the photo, and block it from my page. I hope too many people haven't seen it.

Time Skip

After a while of just sitting on the front porch, it starts to rain a bit. Its not too heavy, so I decided to stay out, but then, it starts coming down like Sqaishey's tears when we got back to the house yesterday. I run inside and warn Amy of what is happening.

"Amy, we have to cancel your picnic. Its raining cats and dogs out there." I say, taking some frosting on my fingers and eating it off.

"What? How did you know about that? It was supposed to be a surprise!" She said, quite upset.

"A surprise? Like last years one. Or the year before that? Or. . . " She cuts me off with a light punch on the shoulder.

"Well, I can't let this all go to waste!" She said, still flustered. We think about it for a few minutes until her face lights up. "Inside picnick! We could move the sofas and the table, and lay out the blanket!" She was so happy, and I just nodded. It sounded really fun to have a picnic inside.

Sqaishey's POV

I came down stairs from a long recording session, and walk past the living room, and into the kitchen. I grab an apple from a bowl on the table and start to bite into it, when I realize that the settees I normally walk by to get into the kitchen, were gone, and in place of it was a blanket. I take a few backwards steps into the living room and turn around. I was right about the situation, but I don't know what it is for. Soon I hear everyone else coming in from outside, and they are all pretty wet. They smile and hug me, getting my clothes soaked like theirs.

"Picnic!" They all yell in unison.

"A picnic? But its raining outside, and a picnic inside? Who has ever heard of that?" I saw, grabbing a towel from the stack on the pushed back settee.

"We always have a picnic this time of year, and I had already made everything. The stupid meanie beanie rain ruined it though. I thought you deserved to take part in this tradition, even if we couldn't be outside." Amy said, taking the towel after I finished using it.

"Ok. Sqaishey, there are two main things we do. We play truth or dare, and spin the bottle." Stampy said smiling.

"Spin the Bottle? With four people? Now how would that work silly Kitty Cake?" He smiled at me, and at that moment, the doorbell rang. I walk over to it, keeping my eyes on Stampy as I do so, and open the door. There stands THE NettyPlays and Tom. My eyes widened as I was meeting even more of my idols, but I soon realized, they seemed confused by me. Stampy told me that there were only a few people he ever told about his secret, and not even his family knew. He couldn't tell them I was suddenly living with them, because they don't know who I am, and even Stamps only met me around a week ago.

Then behind them, appeared a few more people, including Martyn, Mini, and even Ash. I was surrounded by so many people that I based my life on, and only remembered why they were here when I got the same confused looks from them that Netty and Tom gave me.

Stampy came up to me, while I fell into a daze. He put his hands on my shoulders and led me over to the blanket. He sort of pushed me down into a kneeling position, since I was still so shocked. I snapped out of it when Amy started putting food on the blanket in front of me. Soon, other people started sitting around on the blanket, until Stampy and Amy were left. Amy got the last of the food, and sat of my right, while Stampy draped a blanket on my shoulders before sitting on my left.
I was surrounded by famous youtubers and I could barely speak. I was in awe of them, even though I'm living with Stampy, Amy and Squid. Everyone started grabbing sandwiches and grapes, but I just say their thinking. Slowly, I reached up and grabbed a ham sandwich off the plate and nibbled it with my head down. Stampy put his hand on my leg to comfort me, but it just made me more uncomfortable. I didn't look up at him, I just ate in silence. All around me people spoke, but I heard it at white noise. I was embarrassing myself, I knew it, but I just couldn't talk or look at them.

SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LAST UPDATED. HOPE YOU STILL LIKE MY BOOK! LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE UOU LIKE IT.