Revenge Kiss

Stampy's POV
I saw how nervous Sqaishey was, and I wanted to comfort her, but I didn't know how. She obviously wasn't in the mood to speak, and the food part of the picnic was almost done. After a while though, she started lifting her eyes, then her head, and finally she was looking around. She was like a moth, being drawn to the light that is the conversations of my friends. She almost smiled, until people noticed she was looking, and then they started looking too. Everyone was staring at Sqaishey, and I quickly realized I still had my hand on her leg, so I quickly pulled it away and jumped up off the ground. I pulled Sqaishey up with me, so I could properly introduce her.
"Guys, I know this is probably weird, and I should have introduced her a while ago, but this is Sqaishey. She is a youtuber who made a video for me a while ago, and we became friends." That was only half true. She did make a video for me, and we did become friends, but what about the whole middle part. I couldn't tell them that, because it would include the fact that I kidnapped a person.
"Oh I know who she is Stamps." Netty said smiling. "I was just confused why she was here. Remember when you showed us her videos. I'm pretty sure each one of us here got a mouthful of how great she was." She said giggling. I started to blush. This is the second person to say that I was talking about how great Sqaishey is. What if she thinks I'm weird for it. I look over at the duck herself, to see her smiling slightly and blushing like a tomato.

Sqaishey's POV
I start giggling. Not only do my idols know about me, but Stampy talked about me? A few weeks ago, I was just a fan, and now I'm living with my hero, and meeting his friends, who are also my idols. I sometimes wonder if I'm dreaming, but now, I know I have to be. How else would I be living in a reality like this. Then I remember how I got to living like this, and the monster in the hallway, running at me, starts to show up again. I stop smiling and walk around introducing myself to everyone and them doing the same, even though we are all familiar with who we are.
"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Lee says, spilling his water on the blanket. We all shout in agreement and we get back in our little circle around the rug. "Truth or dare Amy?"
"Aww Lee, come on. Why did you have to pick me?  Oh well. Umm. . . truth." She says finally.
"Who in the circle would you kiss if you had to?" She looks around the circle, acting confused, but I know who she will pick.
"I guess the nugget. He is the only one here who isn't completely weird." Amy said laughing.
"Hey! That's not true. I'm completely weird." Squid said, his sharp Yorkshire accent cutting the laughter in two.
"Ok. I pick Sqaishey. Truth or dare?" Amy says, the entire circle now staring at me.
"Dare!" I say confidently, because I know she would ask who I have a crush on, and I would have to say Stampy. She pretends to think for a few moments, with her finger on her lips.
"I dare you to go outside with any one of the boys, and dance for a minute." She says bursting into laughter.
"Fine. Only if you do it too though."  Everyone agrees to do it, except Ash. I obviously choose Stampy, and Netty picks Tom. That means Amy is with Squid.

Squid's POV
I take Amy's hand and lead her outside into the rain. She giggles, but I need to ask her something serious. Around us, the other couples start dancing, so we do too. I lean in close and whisper to her.
"Why would you choose me to kiss out of everyone there? I know you and Stampy used to have a thing." I said.
"Nugget? Why does everything have to have a reason?" She said, starting to dance slower. I roll my eyes. "Fine. I chose you because. . . your wonderful. Your blue eyes sparkle when you do something you love, and you care for your friends more than anyo. . ." I cut her off by kissing her. At first I thought she would hate me for it, but soon she started kissing back. All of a sudden, I forgot our surroundings, we weren't dancing in the rain, we were just there, kissing. I pull away and open my eyes, too soon, but then I look around and see everyone staring at us. Amy blushes and jumps in a puddle near by, splashing us all. I notice that while she did this, Stampy and Sqaishey went back to slow dancing in the rain.

Stampy's POV
We went back inside and all started hugging Ash, getting his clothes as wet as all of ours. We started to make some tea, when we realized we never finished our game of truth or dare. Sqaishey went, and so did most of the others before it came to me.
"Stampy? Truth or dare?" Squid said with a wicked grin on his face. He knows I like Sqaishey so I can't say truth, or he will make me say it, so I choose dare. "Ok then." He pretends to think of something, but I know he has been planning this since the start. "I dare you to kiss anyone in the circle." 
He was being sneaky. I could have chosen anyone, but I don't want to kiss anyone, I want to kiss Sqaishey. I pretend to puke as I look around the circle. Squid rolls his eyes at me when I do so, but then, my eyes land on Sqaishey's. I was laughing at Squid, but she made me speechless. I leaned over to her,
Since she is on my right, and kissed her.
We kissed for longer than is acceptable for truth or dare, but not long enough to be special. I remember the night she came down and kissed me. It seemed like it did now, forced. Maybe Amy had dared her to kiss me, and she doesn't actually like me. I was getting my hopes up anyway. It was just a kiss out of revenge. She took my emotions and played it in a game of truth or dare. She never cared about me. I stand up from the circle and walk into the kitchen to make tea. I'm embarrassed by what I just did, and I bet she is too. Tea is the only thing that will calm me down.
"Stampy?" I hear a voice appear behind me as I pour hot water into my mug. I just nod my head. "I'm sorry if that was embarrassing. Why did you choose me to kiss though?" Sqaishey was wanting to talk about what happened, but I don't know what happened myself. I wreally wanted to kiss her, but when I finally did, I remembered it was just a game.
"I. . . I like you Sqaishey. You light up my life, and that's why I was always talking about you to my friends. I saw your video and I fell in love with your little quack, and the girl behind the screen." As I said it, I realize how stupid I must sound. I fell in love with someone I didn't know, was talking about them all the time, and then met them, only to kidnap them. I would hate me if I were her, but instead, she pulls me into a hug.
"I like you too Kitty Cake." She kissed me on the cheek and I blushed more than I thought I could. She walked back into the living room with a proud smile on her face. I had to wait in the kitchen for my tea to cool down, as well as my face. She liked me. The girl I love has the same feelings for me, and that's after I took her away from her loved ones. I have to give her the option to be free,  before she hates me and spills my secret.
I don't want to free her, not because I don't want her to tell anyone, but at this point, because I just don't want her to go. I love that duck, and I will get her to go out with me.

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS WEIRD. I WAS IN A MOOD TO WRITE, EVEN THOUFH IT IS LATE. ❤️