Chapter 1

Heading towards a inhabited island with seven crew members where they meet Aokiji.

-

"I see an island!" Usopp cheered, gaining everyone's attention. The captain, Luffy, gave instructions to the skilled swordsman, "Full speed ahead! Prepare the anchor!"

Everyone soon began to be occupied with their jobs, and were on shore a while later. "I'm starving, Sanji," the cheeky captain dreaded.

"Let's go find some food," Nami suggested, and soon, everyone began to venture further into the forest, finding edible food.

The rustling of trees made Zoro be extra cautious to his surroundings, and the little creature, Chopper, stared at the ground while saying, "This is bothering me, everyone."

A trail was printed into the soil evidently, it was as straight as parallel lines. "It could be a bicycle trek," Robin stated.

"I thought this was an inhabited island?" Usopp scratched his head.

Everyone had soon forgotten about the food they were going to collect, and followed the trail until bright lights shone ahead. "We're going out of the forest!" Nami said, careful ahead.

The crew was soon led out of the forest, a wide open space in view and the wind blew against them gently.

A big stone was in sight, and all eyes focused on it. "There's a mushroom! Let's eat it!" Luffy yelled excitedly, and Chopper nodded while following him.

As they went around the big stone, Chopper fell onto the ground with a thud. "What's the matter Chopper!?" Zoro asked worriedly, and everyone began rushing towards him.

A tall figure leant against the rock, sleeping soundly. His eyes opened slowly, and Robin, was so shocked to see this guy that she fell to the ground, shaking.

"Robin!" Voices of concern called out, but her eyes were fixed on the mysterious guy's face.

"Who the heck are you?" Sanji asked, lighting up his cigarette.

"I'm Admiral Aokiji," he stated bluntly, "I'm tired," he said and sprawled on the ground.

Sweat drops formed on their heads, and scowls were on theirs faces upon realizing how dumb is the admiral.

"Are you sure this dumbass is an admiral?" Zoro raised a brow at Robin, which nodded.

A group of people soon came out of the bushes, claiming that they're survivors of a shipwreck. The helpful crew and the mysterious admiral decided to do them a favor and help them get to the next island.

The sea soon froze, and everyone's mouth were agape. "Amazing!" Chopper and Luffy exclaimed.

"Nico Robin," the admiral's deep voice called, making heads turn towards him.

The admiral spoke about how Robin was a betrayer and her past, and it angered Luffy.

"Clutch!" Robin's 'hands' grew out of Aokiji's body, and broke his back into half.

Broken pieces of ice formed, and they danced around before combining together, forming a human shape. Usopp and Chopper shrieked, their eyes nearly popping out of their sockets.

Aokiji's tall figure loomed over Robin's, and soon, a fight erupted between the two Devil Fruit users.

It didn't last long when Robin was completely frozen by him, her ice statue fell onto the ground, earning gasps from everyone.

"Her current state is so fragile, if I were to hit it like this," Aokiji raised his fist, ready to break Robin's frozen state.

"Stop it!" Luffy yelled, swooping away Robin and Aokiji's fist only missing by mere centimeters.