Chapter 14

Being held captive, Ace knelt on the execution platform, not expecting to see his own brother right now.

His heart burnt like fury fire, from the relief to see him one last time before receiving the two cold metal swords piercing into his chest.

"Ace!" Luffy shouted his brother's name, his tears dripping on his shirt.

Beside Ace was fleet admiral Sengoku, and Luffy was the first to hop of the ship, followed by Zoro, Sanji, Chopper, Franky, Robin, Brook, Law and me. Usopp and Nami were too shock to move, so they stood on the ship watching many high ranked officials surrounding the place.

Fighting pass marines, the ground beneath you was bloody and pants could be heard from Luffy and your crew mates. This is the time when you should be giving your 120% in the fight.

The mighty pirate, Whitebeard, and his crew, Marco, were also fighting with their lives. Kizaru and Aokiji was also there, and they were freezing people and sending deadly kicks that were as fast as the speed of light.

Your head pounded at the dreading sight of this battle, groans of agony could be heard and your eyes trailed around you, dead bodies were everywhere.

Seeing that a few vice admirals were frozen in their spot, you seized the chance to attack them, sending them to the ground.

Luffy activated gear third in order to defeat a giant marine, at this point of time, you knew that this was going to be a ferocious battle.

Whitebeard suffered from a few serious injuries, and Akainu took this opportunity to send a molten punch straight into his chest, and your breath was hitched in your throat.

He was still standing.

Sengoku gave the order to execute Ace instantly, but before you could use your powers to stop them, Luffy released a burst of Haki, and the two executioners lost consciousness, falling to the ground with a thud.

Ace stared at him in disbelief, and a few pirates fainted too. Luffy walked towards the platform, only to be stopped by their grandfather - Garp.

The only ones who remained standing was the three admirals, you, Law, Luffy and Garp. The rest either fainted from the sudden burst of Haki or died.

"In order to save Ace, you'll have to get past me," Garp challenged, and Luffy felt a moment of reluctant, but his eyes met yours, and he activated gear second.

Just as Garp was about to throw a punch at Luffy, his mind wandered to the old days when Luffy and Ace were kids. This caught the vice admiral off guard and Luffy sent him flying off the execution platform, crashing into the ground.

Throwing the key to Luffy, you followed him up to the platform too, and a light beam raced behind you, aiming for the key in Luffy's hands.

"Watch out!" You shouted and shielded the key with your life, the light beam by Kizaru piercing through your chest. Before you fell on the ground, you saw the cuffs on Ace being unlocked, and you smiled to yourself.

"Freed," you mumbled and Law helped you up, blood gushing out from your chest like a small fountain.

"I'm fine, this battle's not over yet!" You gritted your teeth to prevent yourself to groan in pain, and mustered all your strength to stand back up.

Taking in deep breaths, you slowly erased the pain in your chest and ordered Luffy to protect his brother with all his might.

Receiving a firm nod, you yelled to him that they should run. You used a smoke bomb to shake them off your tail before escaping with Luffy, Ace and Law.