Chapter 11

"Is that the way you talk to your father?" He hissed with his deep voice, intimidating your friends a little.

"I don't consider someone who doesn't care about me as my father," you growled under your breath, your eyes shooting daggers into his.

Bickering occurred between you and him, each of you not planning to give in, until the topic's been changed.

"Who the hell are they?" Your father turned his attention to your crew mates, a glare shooting towards them evilly.

"They're my nakama," you answered effortlessly, and your father's eyes widened before snickering.

"Unbelievable that someone like you has friends," he commented heartlessly, and you huffed in annoyance before rolling your eyes.

"What did you summon me here for," you asked in annoyance, can't wait to get off this island.

"There's something I want you to do for me," he fished out something in his pocket, and handed it to you.

"Vivre Card?" You clutched the paper in your palm and looked at your father with confused eyes.

Your mind jumped into various conclusions and asked, "Is this for me?"

"Yes, actually, it can be split into three," he explained, and then he added.

"I want you to divide the paper into three, one for you, one for your captain, and one for a guy named Trafalgar Law."

That unfamiliar name rang in your ears, "Who the hell is that?"

"You haven't met him yet, but one day he'll be great help towards you. Oh yeah, tell him my name too," he added and you narrowed your eyes.

"Is that it? I'll be going now then," you stated, before walking towards the exit.

"Visit me sometime yeah? I'd like to see you gain a few scars and become a great pirate too!" He waved you off and you gave him one last glance and nodded.

"That guy scares me," Nami said and Usopp nodded. You simply smiled and Luffy cheered.

"Let's go for our next adventure!"

-

The sea was calm after encountering with Camie and saving Hachi from Sanji's lookalike, Duvual. Everyone was full from the takoyaki made by Hachi and now, they were lying on the lawn and looking at the sky, often making small chats.

"We're heading for Sabaody Archipelago," Hachi reminded you again and you nodded, staring at the humongous trees nearby and the bubbles floating around.

The ship docked at dock 41, and everyone left Sunny to venture the island, mesmerized by the enchanting nature surrounding them.

You were jumping around on the bubbles, having a little fun and exploring the island from high above.

"I'll be going alone," you stated and ventured into the deeper part of the island, a small den den mushi attached to your wrist, in case something happened, Nami could contact you.

The leaves swayed gently around you, the scent of fresh grass was inhaled deeply by you and a rush of refreshment filled your lungs.

Taking a small nap among the tree branches, you felt the leaves tickling your neck and you felt asleep, not failing to be cautious to your surroundings.

-

"Buru buru buru buru buru," the ringing den den mushi woke you up from your sleepy state. Yawning, you answered it and Nami's anxious voice rang through the tiny snail.