#reunion

"Hey are you new?" Asks me a boy with brown hair,brown eyes and dark skin.He looks a bit older, maybe nine years old.

I'm sitting on a bench in the lobby of an orphanage.Now that my mother is gone and my stepfather David had to go to a bad place, like my real father, a woman brought me here and told me to wait till she's back.

"Hello.I don't know if I'll stay here." I tell him.He sits down next to me.

"Why are you even here?" He asks.

"Because I don't have any parents anymore." I say, trying hard not to break down in tears.One tiny tear still escapes my eye.

"Don't cry, everything's going to be good again.Do you wanna tell me what happened?"

I don't really wanna talk about it but I like the boy and don't wanna be rude.

"My stepfather hurt my mommy and now my mommy is gone and my stepfather is at the same bad place like my real father." I tell him, crying more.

"I don't have any parents anymore too." He says and hugs me.I felt better.

I wake up remembering my dream.It was the first time I met AJ, that was eight years ago.

I'm fifteen now and live in a hostel for orphan.The killer of my mom, dear David, never seen him again since he killed my mom.I've come to terms with her death.Still have the cuts on my stomach from times where it wasn't like that.But I don't have to see my therapist anymore.All I do now is trying to live a halfway normal life, go to school, have some friends and hold onto my passion for music.

Besides one thing.I want to meet my biological father and find out why he is in jail.But I can't do that alone.I need one of the most important people in my life back and there aren't many so it's easy to guess who.Yes, AJ.

It was difficult to find his location, but I finally did it.He lives with his foster father and goes to a school called Anchor beach.

I'm sitting in a bus, fortunately he doesn't live far from me.

When you need me

I will keep on fighting for your love

and if you feel it

I'd go gladiator for your love

you know i mean it

I listen to my favorite song Gladiator by The Girl and The Dreamcatcher.

The bus comes to a stop and I get out.After I pulled my backpack, with a few things I might need, over my shoulders, I look at the navigation on my phone.It's not far to go and I will be at his school.Why not try this one first.

All the house look really nice.I'm still trying to find that damn school.

When I turn the next corner and start to walk down another street, I see a car pull in a driveway of a large wooden house.

First a dark-skinned woman gets out of the driving seat and a boy with pale skin and dark hair gets out of the passenger seat.Then there's a Latino girl and boy who look a lot alike.And since it's a big car there's another boy, but he's younger than the other and a girl with pale skin and dark brown eyes.The last person to get out is a tall boy with brown hair,brown eyes and dark-skinned.

"AJ!" okay now I shouted it out loud.

All the people that got out of the car and are approaching the beautiful house, look my way.AJ does too.

"Sky?!" He says and starts walking in my direction.

I do too and soon he's standing in front of me, in front of the large house and in front of all these people.Since he's way taller than me, he towers over me.With his hands holding my cheeks, we look into each others eyes.

I'm pretty sure I have the biggest smile ever plastered on my face and I can see all of AJ's white teeth.

"Who's that, AJ?" Asks the girl with pale skin and dark brown eyes.

We both look at her and then back at each other.

"I need your help." I whisper to him.

"Okay." He replies.

"Just an old friend" He tells the girl.