#sick

"Did you kiss?" Marianna asks excited although she first complained about another friend of hers liking her brother.

"Not yet.Come on now, we have literature and since yesterday's corridor fight, I don't think I'm on Mr. Timothy's good side!" I tell her as I realize that lunch period is over.

"Alright, but you do like him?" Marianna wants to know.

"Sure, now come on!" I say smiling bright again.Just thinking about him makes me smile like a child visiting Disneyland for the first time.

I only saw Jesus once when I was at my locker and we exchanged a bright smile.Unfortunately, I had to blush so I looked down again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hey, I talked with Mike and he has the same opinion on this!" AJ tries to comfort.We are at home and watching TV as AJ tells me I have a doctors appointment for my diabetes today.Why would he do that to me?

"But I'm fine!" I exclaim.

"It's to check on it because I know you stopped checking your diabetes data so now.I just want you safe." He tells me.

"And I just don't want to have to ram a needle in my stomach!" I yell at him, walk in our room and slam the door behind me.Ass.He knows how terrible I always felt about my diabetes.It was diagnosed when I was seven years old, right after my mother's death.AJ was a big help for me although he was only nine years old.Without him, I wouldn't have been able to live on.That's propable the reason why he could convince me to go to the doctor's appointment.Still, I felt horrible.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

NO.NO.NO.NO.

What the hell is wrong with my life?!

That stupid doctor just told me that I have to ram these damn needles in my stomach because my diabetes data is too low and I have diabetes typ1.Great.

I arrive back home and see Mike and AJ eating dinner.All that food makes me break down in tears.Everytime I want to eat something now, I have to inject myself insulin.Aj comes and hugs me, probably knowing what the outcome of this doctor appointment is.Mike only gives me a look full of pity.That's another think I hate about having diabetes.All those people who feel pity for you and say that they are sorry, although it's not even their fault.

"Sky, we are there for you and we'll help you with everything.No matter what.And maybe it helps when you talk to someone about it." Mike says and although it sounds super cheesy, it makes me feel better.

"Thanks you.But don't you dare tell anyone!I just don't wanna think about it now." I tell them and stop crying.

"Then how about you play a bit piano.I know you can still do it." AJ suggests.

"The last time I played was like five years ago!" I exclaim happy that he changed the subject.

"Come on, just try it.I'm also willing to sing with you if you play again." That's means a lot coming from AJ.He has a nice voice but doesn't like to sing in front of anyone.

I did play again and AJ and I did sing again.It was probably the best medicine I could get in that very moment.

I'm so sorry for the late and not so good update.I was on vacation and had trouble with my phone/tablet.Sorry!