Chapter seven

I couldn't sleep at all. I couldn't eat on top of that. I couldn't keep anything down. The boys were worried. I would just sit in my bedroom, with the door open, playing video games. Liam would come in every now and then, but he wouldn't stay for long.

"Hey Abigail. I've been a jerk to you lately." I looked at Liam. I couldn't stay mad at him. "You're just fine. I don't think the name calling was necessary though." He laughed. "Yeah. We could have backed off a bit." I nodded.

We just sat there. Talking. It was pretty fun. Eventually, Liam agreed to play video games with me.  He looked into my eyes then gasped.

"Abigail. Go into the bathroom and look at your eyes!" Liam said. I was a little frightened, because they should only be turning green. I was born with that Genesis thing, where my eyes were purple. I looked into the mirror.

"OH MY GOD!! THIS IS TOO COOL! WAIT UNTIL DOCTOR HEARS ABOUT THIS!" Turns out, my eye color did change, but it was like, a mix of green and purple!! I had to tell doc!

"HARRY! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY CELL PHONE?" He came and gave it to me. "Um Abigail? Why are you closing your eyes?" I think i looked at him. I don't know i didn't want him to know.  "I'll tell you later."

I ran to my room and locked the door. I uncovered my eyes. I then called Doctor Peterson. "Hey doc! You'll never believe what happened with my eye's and their color change!" He guessed that they turned black. I giggled. "No. But that would be cool. They're half purple half green! I have to show you!" I put him on speaker. I knew his reaction would be pretty good. 

"Oh my gosh Abigail! Get down here before i flag you down with a duck! I have to see this!" I giggled.

Me and Liam made our way down to the hospital. We went to his office and Liam covered my eyes so he didn't see early. "Ready doc?" He was just to excited. Liam uncovered my eyes. 

"Oh my god. Abigail this is awesome! You wont be affected at all!" I smiled. "So basically I'm not sick?" "Well you are sick, but it will seem like you're not! " We left shortly after that.

Now for the boys to know.