Chapter fourteen

ABIGAIL POV

I saw a lot of paps in front of our house. "Shit! Any of you have a pair of sunglasses?"  They all shook their heads. I jumped into the back of the car. Liam followed. 

"Lads. Go inside. We'll come in when paps are gone." They all obeyed Liam and me and him were alone in the back of the truck. 

"Just you and i" I said. we made out right there. Then fell asleep. A few hours i shot my head up to look for any paps and i didn't see any. I pulled my shirt over me and the sweatpants were still on me? Oh my god he only got to my shirt. That's better then what he said. Aw. Now i want him. 

"Liam. Liam?" Nothing. Nada. "Liam? I want you." I had to move my head out of the way. His head shot up. "You little arse! You teased me." he pouted his bottom lip. I put my arms around his waist. His back was to me. 

"Aww baby im sorryy. Please? Pleeassee? Maybe when we get to your room." and after i said that, he was out of the truck, with his shirt being put on as he was walking. Damn...He really wants to play.

I jumped out of the truck and jumped on his back. Then i got off. "You left me." i pouted my  bottom lip. I walked into the house with my arms crossed. He followed me. Then i was picked up, and flipped upside down. 

"Put me down!!" I was still being held, but not upside down. I put my legs around Liam's waist. "You're an arse. Did you know that?" i asked him. He nodded, then he kissed me. I just had my arms around his neck. Then i remembered something.

"Dammit close the door." I mumbled. He eventually closed it. "My room?" Really Liam? You want to play don't you?? "Hah..sure. you're not getting my panties off yet thoughhh." 

He squeezed my bum. I help onto him a bit tighter. We arrived in his room a few minutes later. "Who's going firsssst??" I slurred. I might have gotten into the beer when Liam was asleep. 

"You got into the beer didn't you?" i nodded, hiccuping. "Well then i'll go first." He took his shirt off. Then his pants. "That's all you little drunken." I frowned. 

Then he got my shirt off. "Dont go *hiccup* any farther then my *hiccup* panties and braahh." I slurred. I hated being drunk. "I wont i wont.." 

We realized it was morning after a few hours of just laying there, bodies pressed. Harry knocked on the door.

"Shitt. Oh shit. Hangover.." i said. i grabbed my shirt and the sweatpants that Liam had pulled off and put on the floor. He got batman pants on and answered the door. 

"Hey harry.."