chapter twenty four

"I don't know. Can we?" He nodded. "Should we?" He nodded. I thought about Thomas...Harry is her father by law. And if i date Liam again, that's just, like, her having two different fathers. And wouldn't that be, like, wrong?

"I i don't know Li. Harry is Thomas' father by law. LAW. So if i went out with you again, it would just be wro-" Liam cut me off by kissing me. HE KISSED MEH! 

We pulled apart again and the wind blew again. I felt my phone vibrate and then my ring tone went off. "Oh shit." Is what i said and Liam was confused. I counted silently to three and it started to play.

Something takes a part of me.

Something lost and never seen.

Everytime I start to believe,

Something's raped and taken from me... from me. 

Life's got to always be messing with me. (You wanna see the light)

Can't they chill and let me be free? (So do I)

Can't I take away all this pain. (You wanna see the light)

I try to every night, all in vain... in vain. 

Sometimes I cannot take this place.

Sometimes it's my life I can't taste.

Sometimes I cannot feel my face.

You'll never see me fall from grace

Something takes a part of me.

You and I were meant to be.

A cheap fuck for me to lay

Something takes a part of me. 

Feeling like a freak on a leash. (You wanna see the light)

Feeling like I have no release. (So do I)

How many times have I felt diseased? (You wanna see the light)

Nothing in my life is free... is free

"Uhm, hai. Yeah." I felt the wind blow again. I was only in a shirt and a pair of sweatpants. So yeah, I'm not cold. Liam was shaking his ass off though.

"You're cold?" He nodded. I threw him a Jack Wills hoodie and he put it on. "How the fuck are you not cold? I'm bigger then you and im cold as fuck!" I flipped him off as i typed away on my phone to Harry. And as if on que, he walked outside.

"Peterson said she'll be fine. Just no visitors for a while." I stared at him. "The fuck does he mean no visitors? Harry that's our fucking daughter! We have a right to see her!" I was full on yelling as i was also struggling to get away from them and into the hospital but Harry and Liam held me back.

"SHE IS MY DAUGHTER! I HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE HER!" I was now screaming full power. "Babe shh shh we have to leave before they call security." I went limp in Harry's arms and fell asleep. My daughter is in the hospital. And i cant even see her.

"Hey. Hey hun come on wake up please?" I shook my head. "To latee!!" I was confused but then felt icy water on me/ "HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" The boys were all laughing. I shook my head and felt sick.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I let it all out. I threw up and threw up until i was convinced nothing was left. I brushed my teeth and then felt more coming up. "Oh fuck" I threw up even more. 

"Okay okay no more please I'm done." I was trying to convince myself. I brushed my teeth and grabbed a water bottle and walked out of my bathroom to five worried boys. "May i help you all?" They all nodded.

"Um, well. Well, we have to, go on tour for two years. And you cant come along." I felt my heart drop at that. I grabbed a bag and filled it with all of my belongings. "What are you doing?" I looked up to see the boys.

"Packing." They sat there. I grabbed another bag and filled that up. I had to bags and i was about ready to go somewhere. Where i don't know. Maybe call up someone and see if i can crash with them. I gasped, as my thoughts took over my mouth. 

"What?" I shook my head and muttered under my breath "Unless i haven't gotten him killed yet." Liam looked at me as i grabbed another water bottle from the fridge and was about to walk out when i thought about Thomas. 

"Harry. Take care of Thomas for me please." And with that i walked out. Away from my exes. Away from the life i used to have. 

Then i pulled out my phone and called the last person i thought i would ever be able to talk to again.