Part 2

Luna woke up from another nightmare. It has been over a week since they moved to Scotland, the same nightmare kept playing in her and Tony's brain. Her room was all set up for her and she knew that Tony had school today. 

She groaned and went back to sleep, being a night owl; she couldn't help but want to sleep away the day. She thanked the lord that she had finished school last year, and she just fell back on the bed, having another dream.

Luna's Dream:

She woke up in a cemetery, very different from cliff but, she looked up to see her current house. She was in modern clothes and the sun was completely set. She gasped feeling a pair of arms wrap around her waist. 

It was the same warmth she had been feeling in her dreams for the past ten days. "Gregory." She gasped to herself when she the name. "My love..." She turned around to see that it was the teen, hair pulled back like a mullet and spikes in the front. 

Her heart was beating so fast when his head pressed against her thumping chest. "A heart beat... So simple... But so beautiful..." He looked into her blue eyes; slowly leaning down and pressed his cold lips against her warm ones. 

She blushed and kissed back lightly. She blushed as his hands wrap around the small of her back. He kissed down her jaw to her pulse point, making her gasp as his hand trailed up her shirt, making her moans louder. "My love..."

Back To Normal:

Luna gasped and sat up, panting hard from the dream. She placed her hand above her rapidly beating heart. She looked out the window to see that the sun had set. She also saw a turkey wrap next to her bed with a note saying that her parents were at a party. 

She smiled and dug in. After the wrap was down her throat, she threw away the container, getting up and stretching. The emo girl decided to get dressed. It was about six thirty in the afternoon and she decided to wear a black shirt with lace sleeves and chains around her body. 

She wore a pair of ripped jeans with leather boots. She tied her hair into a high ponytail when she heard a crash in Tony's room. She ran inside to see Tony running towards the door and a boy about his age crawling on the ceiling. 

He suddenly fell to the floor, making Luna scratch her head in confusion." What the hell is going on here?" She looked down to see a boy from her dreams. "I know you! You're the boy from our dreams!" He weakly replied "Must have been a nightmare." 

Tony agreed but I said "Not me." The kid looked up and said "I must leave." I tried to stop him. "But you can't even walk." "Who needs to walk... when I can fly!" He ran out the balcony and managed to fly... for about three seconds before falling out the second floor. 

Luna looked down and said to her little brother "Tony... Go out the front door and get your red wagon. Hurry." Before Tony could answer, Luna jumped out the window and into a nearby tree, making Tony run as hard as he could to get his wagon. 

The girl managed to make it to the young looking boy in weird clothes. "Hey! Can you hear me?" The young boy groaned and he turned over, exposing his fangs. Tony came by after a few seconds. 

"I need a cow..." He groaned. Tony, as innocent as he is said "I can get a glass of milk." The pale boy shook his head and just kept saying cow over and over. "I think I know what he needs."

Luna and Tony watched as the kid sucked the blood of a cow up. "Oh. I'm Luna... This is my brother Tony." She looked down and saw that her brother didn't look so good. She pulled Tony to the curb where he was about to throw up until they heard a honk. 

They both gasped as they backed up, holding Tony tightly as the car started to charge towards them. "SHUT YOUR EYES TONY! LUNA!" The two humans closed their eyes and screamed until they were lifted up in the air.

Luna and Tony opened their eyes to see they were in the air, Luna looked down to see they were on a blimp. Tony joyously looked around and Luna just stared. "Thanks dude. You saved our lives. That truck was gonna splatter us." 

The vampire kid looked confused. "You keep calling me 'Dude' My names Rudolph." "Dude is slang. It's what we call a friend." She said with a smile. They played on the blimp until it was 11 o'clock. "Shit..." Luna said. 

"TONY! MOM AND DAD WILL BE HOME SOON!" Soon. They were in the air and then Rudolph flew them home. The vampire boy stayed the night. Luna stayed up that night, using her sketchbook to draw everything she could remember. 

She drew the amulet, the medallion, the dirty blonde guy, and the comet. She looked at her clock to see that it was five AM and she sighed, leaving the sketchbook open to the red stone and closing her eyes to fall asleep.

Noon came around and she heard her door open. "Rudolphs gone..." Luna sat up and saw her little brother was crying. Tony came into her room later that day since he had the day off from school; but with a bloody nose due to the little twerps who keep picking on him. 

They both slept in the same room until it was 6 pm. Luna woke up and she decided to stay in the clothes she wore yesterday. As Tony slept, the black haired 17 year old teen noticed that her sketchbook has been moved. 

Suddenly, the window opened and Rudolph came into the room. She silently called his name only to have him force her sketchbook open to the amulet. "You want my drawing?" "No. I-" He started but Luna cut him off. "Did you know you made Tony cry. He missed you." 

Rudolph looked down and she just rolled her eyes until she heard a groan come from her bed. She walked over to her little brother to rub her brothers head. "I need to know about this amulet." Luna rolled her eyes. "It's a stone we see in our dreams. And the blonde guy... I don't know who it was." Tony woke up and hugged Rudolph.

(I AM SORRY! I AM GONNA SKIP THE FLIGHT AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE GRAVEYARD SCENE! HATE ALL YOU WANT!)

Luna and Tony looked up to the stars but looked away as Tony asked Rudolph "Does this amulet mean something." She looked over, trying to get the vampire to talk. 

"Alright. It's the comet Attamon. It's the comet of lost souls. It could end the curse of being a vampire. That amulet is a piece of comet that fell to the earth. A great magician made it into what it is now and we lost it over 300 years ago." 

She looked at him and nodded. "We saw it!" "And my uncle Von tried to catch it... And we haven't seen him since. From that night to this, our wandering has never ended." 

Luna smiled and said "That's what our dreams must mean, We have to help you on your journey and get the stone back for you." Rudolph smiled. 

"We will help you!" Tony yelled. "Yes. And we will become family!" They all shook hands when they heard a powerful screech come from the sky.