Part 3

(I EXTENDED THE TIME FRAME FROM 2 DAYS TO ANOTHER TIME! PLEASE FORGIVE ME)

"Hide! My family is coming!" Tony tried to counter only to be pushed behind a tombstone as Luna climbed up and hid in a tree, looking down at everything.
She saw two bats transform into humans... or whatever they are, and land on the ground. "MAMA! PAPA!" Rudolph called. "Rudolph. Thank the stars you're safe."
The man bent down to the kid. "My son. You must stray so far away."
The woman with big pom poms on her head started she was afraid. "I was only taking the road less traveled-" "And you got lost."
The woman replied with a baby like voice. Luna saw that a blond kid around Tony's age sat on a crumbling tombstone in a old, 1700 dress a princess would wear. "Yoo Hoo!" She called out.
Rudolph called out the name 'Anna' and she said "Brother Darling!" Before they hugged. "You're the nerving one. Sneaking about like some daywalker."
He only replied with 'I wish' before turning to his father. "So father! Have you found the stone." Disappointingly; he said "No. But I believe we are on the right track."
Luna watched as Rudolph tried to explain us and the mother shout out the name 'Gregory' which made Luna's heart stop. And actual Gregory! The emo chick looked down below to see it was the same modern teen from her dreams.
He hissed at Tony, making him gasp and run towards Rudolph. "NO! Gregory he's my friend!" The young kid pushed his brother back and the man yelled "A MORTAL?!"
Tony hid behind Rudolph and said stuff about a bite proof guarantee, only making Luna facepalm herself. 'That might work for Rudolph but maybe not the others!' She said to herself.
"Tony! Where is Luna?" The two looked around for the girl until they heard a crack come from a tree. A feminine scream caused everyone to stare at Luna as she hanged upside down.
Her chain shirt raised up a little as she was stared at by the vampires with different expressions on their faces. She turned her head to come face to face with the Gregory of her dreams.
"Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Luna!" He started to hiss at her only to day "Oh *HISS* Yourself!" The teen seemed to be taken aback by her bravery or her lack of fear to vampires.
She grabbed the branch that she wrapped her legs around; did a flip in the air, landing on her feet with a smile. She winked at the teen and turned around to pat Rudolph on the head, angering his father.
"They like vampires. They dream about us!" The kid named 'Anna' fluttered her fan as a way to flirt with Tony asking "Am I in your dreams mortal?"
Rudolph said that we knew about the amulet, making him think that we were a person named 'Rookery's' slave. "Who is Rookery."
The woman named Freda kissed her husband's hand as a way to calm him down. "Leave I say!" He hissed making Tony run off as Luna stared in awe. "I am supposed to be scared of that?"
Luna rolled her eyes and turned around, walking to the tombstone when Gregory held onto me tight. "Let me go!" She tried to get out of his grip only to have him lick her earlobe.
"I might keep you for a little snack mortal." He chuckled when they heard the sound of beeping. She saw a strange man with a gun that was beyond her, only to hear Fredrik yell "Rookery! Get Back!"
The man tried to push his family away as Gregory pulled her behind a stone wall. He got a full whiff of her smell. 'Why does this mortal smell familiar? She also feels familiar as well."
She watched at the man tried to protect his family. He lifted his arms and cape, making the grungy man smile and aim for his heart. Luna's instincts took over; making her run out of Gregory's safe grip and run in front of the black haired vampire adult.
A stake barely made it's way two feet before plopping to the ground. The hunter looked back to see Tony had unplucked his gun. "The age of chivalry is not yet dead."
The adult vampire covered her daughters mouth and hid in the back along with the rest of her children. Luna gave an evil grin and ran forward, punching the hunter in his fat nose and knocking him to the ground.
She turned back and said "GO! HIDE YOUR FAMILY!" She kicked Rookery across the face; sending him back a few feet and Gregory came next to her. "Wow. I never met a mortal woman like you."
She just smiled at teen with a cute little gleam in her eyes. "Well. I'm not like most mortals." He gave her a fanged grin and she blushed back to him.
The next thing she heard was her little brother calling out her name. She turned around, to see the man hold a gun with a wooden stake gun, only miniature version aimed at Gregory.
She screamed out his name and jumped in front of the flying stake; only to feel a sharp pain in her stomach. The wooden stake had hit her in the stomach, piercing her an inch or two.
"LUNA!" Tony screamed out as his sister fell to the ground, clutching her stomach and into the vampire teens arms. The vampire saw the girl gasp for pain and clutch at her stomach, feeling the pain he was meant to get.
A snap came over Gregory's sanity, making him dash out and throw Rookery into a stone wall. Tony watched at his sister slowly slipped out of consciousness.
"Gregory! Take her to the catacombs! We'll take care of Rookery." Without a second thought, the teen carried the girl and dashed off to the catacombs while his family tried to take care of the hunter.
He looked down at the girl and for some reason, felt a familiarity with her being around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need at least one comment in order for me to update. One comment is now needed.