Part 8

(Sorry for the Extremely Long wait... lost my copy of the movie, lost my inspiration, so on and so forth)

Monday had shown up and Luna was regretting this all too soon. She had agreed to finish her last year of high school and was regretting every second of the decision. 

She got up and decided to wear a black rose lace blouse with a pair of ripped leggings. She decided to wear a pair of black boots then got started on her makeup. Putting a heart choker around her neck, she started to do her gothic makeup. 

She smiled at her transformation and grabbed a shoulder bag. She walked down the stairs to see her family ready for the day. Her mother Dottie looked at her daughter and smiled. "Dear. You look beautiful." She blushed lightly, but she had a false smile on her face. Luna couldn't get the Drusilla girl out of her mind.

AT SCHOOL:

Luna walked into her new school, ignoring the feeling of everyone watching her. She just looked down to the piece of paper and followed it to her locker. She could hear the sounds of people commenting behind her. 

She heard the sounds of 'who is that?', 'what a freak?', 'which Tim Burton character is she?', and so on but, she just decided to ignore it. She just kept a happy face on and closed the locker. "I wonder what Gregory is doing now." 

She said to herself. Suddenly, a bang came next to her lockers, making her jump. She looked up to see a guy with black hair and blue eyes, staring down at her. "Go'day lass." She could barely understand what he said through his thick accent. "Aren't you a cutie." She felt the gaze of at least ten girls look at her. 

"Your eyes are like the beautiful brown leaves of autumn." She just rolled her eyes. "My eyes are blue." She groaned and closed her locker, walking away from him. He was in shock to see that a girl just walked away from him, no girl has ever walked away from him before ever. He smirked at the target.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna's first class was math, which despite her hatred for the subject, she did great in. She just sat in the front, taking notes and listening to her fellow classmates either insult her, criticize her, or start rumors about her. She knew that today was gonna be a long day. She outsmarted all of the other students despite the fact that her heart was still on Gregory. 

So many questions went through her head, thinking back from the kiss, to him saying he want to make the mortals blood run cold, to this Drusilla girl... When break came up, some girl banged her hand against her desk. 

"Hey creepy girl!" Keeping a straight face, she just said "I'm not creepy. Just different." The girl rolled her eyes. "Don't get so close to Keith. He belongs to everyone!" Luna gave a confused look. "He seems like a prick. And I have someone I like right now so he is all yours." She got up and went to the library, leaving the girls in shock. 

The emo chick walked into an empty library. She finally found a place to relax. Walking into the back, she decided to look up the history of the comet Attamon and its stone. In the very back of the library, she was able to find a book. She opened it and started to read.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The comet Attamon is also known as the comet of lost souls. The comet was discovered by the astrologist James Attamon, who spent his time with his family. James named it the comet of the lost souls because on the night he saw it, his youngest daughter died and he believed the comet sucked her soul to send to heaven. 

He also saw that a piece fell over his daughter's grave, signaling that she has entered heaven. The rock was a large star shape and it was a dark red color. He took the piece to study it, taking measurements, the weight, but then, he decided to take it to a so-called magician, due to the gem reminding him of the tragic death of his daughter.

The Stone of Attamon was formed by a magician named Astra Dante, said to be 1000+ years old. He is also known to be quite cunning. He tricked James Attamon. In trade for the stone from the comet, James would get to see his daughter again. Once the magician was given the stone, he killed James in cold blood, taking the gem back to him lair. He transformed the stone into an amulet of great power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Luna was reading, the book was suddenly shut for her. "Hello lass." The girl sighed and turned to check this book out and also to avoid Keith. "Oh come on doll. Just forget about these books and just come out with me this saturday." She just rolled her eyes. "I would rather chew off my own earlobes. Besides. I'm seeing someone." 

It wasn't a lie, Gregory did kiss her... twice. And she does like him but... "Then just dump him. No one can beat Keith Mcashton. I am the best- HEY!" Before he could finish, she walked away, reading more about the stone.

The stone of attamon is also said to have purifying entities. He created two amulets to go with it. The amulet of Nirvana and the amulet of Abyss are purifying. The amulet of Nirvana has the ability to make impure creatures into heaven, purifying them into humans so they can live normal lives. The amulet of Abyss is a completely different story. The amulet had the power to ban all demons to hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna couldn't believe it. Rookery had the amulet of Abyss... and Frederick has the amulet of Nirvana. "So we have to find that stone before Rookery or else Gregory will be,.." She said to herself. 

As she was walking, Luna was suddenly pushed into a wall. "Bitch! No one blows me off! I know you want me!" Before she could protest, the emo girl was shoved into the janitor's closet. 

She heard a click and looked up to see Keith taking off his shirt. "We are gonna have fun!" He was pressing her into the wall and kissing her neck, making her want to puke. She kept trying to push him off but his strength kept her there. "Gregory... Help..." She knew that he wouldn't come but she had to call out anyway.