Part 4

WITH GREGORY AND LUNA:
He looked down to see that the mortal was still unconscious. "Why would you save me mortal?" She looked in pain, making him wondering more and feeling bad for her. He wondered why he felt this way. He bit into his wrist and fed her his blood, knowing his blood would heal her faster. Once his wrist healed from his own bite, he pulled away and wiped her face from his blood. He pulled the stake out of her stomach, causing her to groan in pain.

Suddenly, the 1700 vampire family came into the dark catacombs to see Gregory holding the girl in his lap. Tony ran to his sister with a hug in fear of her life. "I fed her some blood. She should be ok." Frederick came up the the girl. "But she is too weak to leave." Freda came from behind him saying "She could spend the night." Tony looked up and smiled as Anna continued to flirt with him.

"Will that be fine?" Her little brother smiled. "She is the vampire of the family. She sleeps all day, stays up all night, barely see's our parents, they won't notice that she's missing." Gregory blushed at the thought of her staying the night. "But she will need a bed." Gregory said. Tony had an idea.

Rudolph and Anna pulled out a dusty coffin and took out the skeletal remains. After cleaning out most of the dust, the multi color haired teen placed the injured girl into the coffin. "I better get home. I'll be back tomorrow for her." Rudolph and Tony smiled and left the catacombs. "We better keep an eye on her to make sure she stays breathing."

Gregory volunteered to watch over her. As is family fell asleep, he just kept stroking her face and hair, trying to figure out where the hell he saw her before.

As hours move by, the teen accidentally fell asleep next to the coffin. Luna groaned, waking up and sitting up, surprised to not feel pain... surprised to be alive. She looked down to see Gregory sleeping. She stood up and groaned, walking out of the catacombs to see that the sun was setting and the moon had risen.

She looked up, climbing up a small hill and stared at the moon. She took out her IPod and played 'Thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran and started to dance slowly to the song.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

She started to dance, smiling, she spinned and blushed at the music and the moon. She felt like a pair of eyes and she just ignored the eyes.

When Gregory saw that Luna was gone, he looked around; only to hear music playing above his head. He dashed up to be captivated by the teen girl dancing. She dances beautifully, making him unable to look away from looking at her.

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So, honey, now

She continued at the dance. When the song reached "So honey now' She gasped to feel a cold hand on hers, making her look up to see Gregory was smiling down at her. Luna blushed and smiled, slowly starting to dance with him.

Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

She blushed at the elegant way he danced. Of course, being an aristocrat from the 1700's, he was sure to pick up a few manners. She was just in shock of how her body moved fluently with his.

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)
I know you will still love me the same

As they danced under the moonlight, she felt her heart quicken, blushing feeling his cold fingertips brushed against her arms, making her shiver.

'Cause, honey, your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

That, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are (oh, oh)

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, lo-ud

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
But maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

Almost as if on cue, his cold fingertips, brushed against her cheeks and pulled her face up to his. When his cold lips brushed against her warm ones, she closed her eyes and blushed as his lips moved against hers. 

He used his fingers to push her hair back; letting one hand wrap around her head and one make its way to the small of her back. When they looked away, she blushed and smiled as he gave a smirk. She blushed as his fingers intertwined with hers. She smiled until they heard a gasp come from behind them.