Part 7

The kiss was passionatly strong, his hands massaging her sides. After the kiss ended, they pressed their foreheads together and she giggle as a way to regain the air to her throat. She looked back to see that the sun was rising. "You better get back." He pecked her lips and said his good... morning before disappearing. 

She danced around the room until she saw the sticky note with the name 'Drusilla' on it. She decided to go on her laptop and searched the Sackville Bagg family. The first website that came up was of course 'wikipedia.' She started to see that it was divided up for each family member. She clicked on each one, studying the people.

Frederick Sackville Bagg:

Born from aristocrats, he was brought up in a well pampered but distant home. He was taught about the ways of becoming a gentleman, proper manners, and the schooling needed. He had black hair that was pulled into a ponytail. He was over six feet tall and smiled at everyone. He was born September 3rd 1500. In the year 1515, he met Freda Adams. Soon after meeting, they were married in London, England. 

In 1520, they gave birth to their first child named 'Gregory Sackville Bagg.' Over the years, they gave birth to two more children. In the year 1530, Frederick's father died of old age at the age of 64; making Frederick head of the family. 

Two years later, his mother was murdered at the age of 58. In the year 1538, Frederick and his family were concealed in isolation. They only came out at night, hid during the day, and suddenly collected cows. 

One day they vanished without a trace, assumed dead due to the fact that all the rooms were a bloodbath with the walls torn, furniture flipped and floors cracked. Despite an extensive manhunt, the family was lost. He was 38 when he disappeared.

Freda Sackville Bagg:

Like her husband; was born to an aristocrat family. Her hair was curly and blonde with blue eyes. Though she was short, she had a big heart. She met her future husband at a masquerade ball. In that one night, they were able to fall in love. In those years of courting, they were married on her birthday, November 28 1517. Just three years after that, she had given birth to her son Gregory; named after her father. After the birth of her other children Rudolph and Anna, they moved to London to raise the kids until they all vanished.

Rudolph Sackville Bagg

Young Rudolph was only 9 when he disappeared.He had lightly tanned skin and curly black hair. He stands at about 4ft 10. He was very mature and intelligent. He is also very kind and caring to his family and always played with his siblings. He will be remembered as a caring guy who loved life.

Anna Sackville Bagg

The poet of the Sackville Bagg family. She is a hopeless romantic and wrote poetry for the entire city to enjoy. She is shy, quiet, and very lovable. She was known as the 'Angel of London' One of her poems is called 'love is a sickness full of woe'

Love is a sickness full of woes,
All remedies refusing:
A plant that with most cutting grows,
Most barren with best using.
Why so?
More we enjoy it, more it dies,
If not enjoyed, it sighing cries,
Hey ho.
Love is a torment of the mind,
A tempest everlasting;
And Jove hath made it of a kind,
Not well, nor full nor fasting.
Why so?
More we enjoy it, more it dies
If not enjoyed, it sighing cries,
Hey ho.

(BY Samuel Daniel)

Gregory Sackville Bagg:

Gregory was 18 when he vanished. He was known to be very temperamental and moody. Unlike his younger siblings he doesn't like reading, he prefers "action." Even though he is difficult at times, he is loyal to his siblings and family.