I'm sorry

I woke up and noticed that Brayleigh had managed to tangle our legs and arms together. I watched her as she slept peacefully breathing in and out. She yawned, and wrapped her arms around me.

I could lay like this forever. She is so gorgeous, even when she doesn't try.

About two minutes later, her eyes fluttered open.

She smiled brightly.

"How long have you been watching me sleep?" She smirked.

"Oh,ahem. Uhh not long." I looked away, hiding my lies.

"Baby,don't be shy." She grabbed my face, kissing me.

I kissed her back,hard.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked, looking down at her.

"Mmm, how about we lay around in our underwear all day. We can just makeout, and eat, and other stuff." She answered, smiling at me.

"God, I love the way you think." I looked down, kissing her.

I slid out of bed and slid my boxers on, climbing back in.

She looked up at me, and frowned.

"W-what?" I muttered.

"I didn't say you had to put them on yet." She smirked, laughing.

"Fine. I won't" I laughed, climbing out of bed, and stripping my boxers off. She stared as I did this. We've been best friends since 5th grade, she's seen every part of me and I've seen every part of her. But I get this sudden feeling that seeing eachother like this is different now. It's not the same. Finally, I climbed into bed, pulling her body against mine.

She smiled, brightly, wrapping her arms around me, and laying her head on my chest.

We laid like that for a couple hours until I got a call...

"Hold on. Sorry, bray." I whispered,answering the phone.

"Hey?" I asked into the phone.

"Jack where the fuck are you?" A squeaky voice yelled through the phone.

"Calm down, babe.." I noticed Brayleigh get up and put her clothes on.

"JACK FINNEGAN. I SWEAR, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" The voice boomed.

"Umm I'm at a friends house." I lied.

"We had plans today, you asshole."

"Chill out nik."

"Hey babe-" Another voice called from over the phone.

"Shit cam-fuck..shut up"

"Hey nik...who was that?"

"Oh umm that was my mom. I gtg." And she hung up.

I turned to Brayleigh who was fully dressed, and sitting on the edge of the bed, messing with her fingers.

"Hey..hey," I whispered, climbing over to her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I've gotta go..jack." She looked up at me.

"Okay, okay. Can you Atleast kiss me before you go?" I asked. She hesitated.

"Umm no, jack. We can't do this anymore." She looked at the ground.

"Wha-what do you mean?"I swallowed.

"You have a girlfriend, and I have a boyfriend. And we're bestfriends. It's wrong." She laughed, nervously.

"S-so? Didn't you hear? Your boyfriend, and my girlfriend are together right now. And they are hiding something."

"Jack, I'm sorry. I have to go." And with that she was gone.