trashed

Brayleigh's pov.

I sat, crying.

It was true, and I knew it was. I would always be Jack's, but he would never be mine. Jack can't be loyal to just one girl, he has to have several girls. Why can't I be like him? Fuck who I want, when I want. But maybe I can...

I walked into school, feeling pretty damn confident.

I headed towards cam who was standing with nikki. I grabbed him by his collar, and kissed him. We stood there, making out. I pulled away, and licked my lips.

"What was that for?" He bit his lip.

"Nothing specific." I winked, walking away. I turned a corner and saw jack. Fuck.

"Brayleigh? What was that?" He questioned.

"Something you could've had." I smirked, pulling a cigarette out and lighting it. I inhaled, and released the smoke, as jack stood there, wide eyed. I scoffed, starting to walk away.

Jack's pov.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her against a locker.

"Brayleigh stop, you're acting crazy. You're not yourself." I looked at her, worried.

"That's the thing, I don't want to be myself. And I don't care what you think." She smiled, pulling away.

Brayleigh's pov.

I started my car, leaving the school. I drove down the road, popping a bottle of vodka open and guzzling. I pulled up to a bar, and got out.

I walked in, and looked around, spotting a super hot guy about my age. I walked to the counter.

"Give me the strongest drink you've got." I demanded the bartender.

"Rough day?" A voice asked. I looked over, seeing the hot guy from earlier.

"You don't even fucking know." I laughed.

The bartender came back with my drink. I downed it, quickly.

"Woah. Calm down," Hot guy laughed. "My name is  Austyn by the way." He winked.

"Brayleigh." I smiled.

"Wanna ditch this place and go to mine?" He whispered in my ear.

"She's leaving with me." A deep voice demanded.

I turned to see jack.

"I think the woman can speak for herself." Austyn replied.

"Obviously not, asshat. She's drunk out of her mind, and she's 16. You're like 27. The hell if I'm letting her leave with you." He growled.

He picked me up and carried me to my car, laying me in the back seat and kissing my forehead. He jumped into the car, and sped off down the road. He pulled into his driveway and picked me back up, carrying me upstairs and laying me in his bed.

Jack's pov.

I changed her into my sweats and left her in her sports bra, covering her up with a blanket. I climbed in bed behind her, and fell asleep.