your kissed is like an antidote

Jack's pov.

"CAM? IS THAT YOU?" A voice screamed over the music.

"Yeah, babe. It's me." He replied, as she came up and kissed him.

She was wearing a tight fitted black dress that ended right below her ass, and a pair of black pumps. She looked stunning, holding a bottle of vodka in her hand.

"Baby, look who I found." Cam introduced me.

"Jack?" She looked at me, laughing.

"Uh hey, brayleigh." I replied, nervously.

"Fancy seeing you here." She rolled her eyes, scoffing.

"Wow. Real nice, brayleigh. What happened to you?" I scoffed back.

"You did. But what can I say, you learn from your mistakes?" She laughed.

"We both know that I wasn't the mistake. You should've told me." I rolled my eyes.

"You shouldn't have accused me of cheating on you with cam. Although, now that I look back on it, I should've totally cheated on you with cam." She laughed, grabbing his hand.

I clenched my fists.

"You walked away, I didn't." I shrugged.

"Yeah, I did. Best decision of my life." She smiled her beautiful smile.

"Hey bray, wanna hit?" A random guy walked up, holding a bong.

"Yeah. I think I'll take one." She replied, grabbing it and inhaling hard.

"You're fucking stupid." I shook my head.

"Watch what you fucking say to my girl." Cam replied.

"Shut t he fuck up cam. I've beat your ass before, I'll do it again. And don't forget, she was my girl before she was yours. Her heart will always belong to me, and so will her virginity." I laughed, looking at Brayleigh as she laughed too.

Holy shit, she laughed when I said that? Wtf?

"Jack, cut the shit." Cam replied.

"That all you got cam? Tell me to cut my shit? Grow up." I laughed, grabbing brayleigh by her waist and kissing her long and hard. I slapped her ass as I walked away.

I went to go find a couple of shots to down, then headed to the bathroom to piss.

I walked through the door, and stood over the sink, turning the water on, and spas Hong it on my face.

"I can't pretend anymore." A voice whispered.

I turned around and saw brayleigh.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can't pretend. That I don't love you. Or that it wasn't technically my fault. Or that I love Cam." She admitted.

"I thought you hated me?" I asked.

"I do. But my love for you is stronger than the hate. You hurt me. But I hurt you too." She inched closer, biting her lip.

"What are you doing, brayleigh?" I asked.

"What I should have done a long time ago." She replied, now standing in front of me.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to me, pressing our bodies against eachother. I let our lips graze eachother.

"This is wrong." I whispered.

"That's never stopped you before." She smirked.