deal.

Jack's pov.

I drove,quietly. She didn't know yet but I was headed towards a motel. We need to get out of town. She needs to clear her mind.

"What the fuck was that back there? What the hell were you thinking?!" I yelled.

She looked over at me, and then looked back out the window, clearly still pissed.

"Fuck, brayleigh. You can't do this." I sighed.

"I fucking know jack. You think I feel good about what I did? I don't!! I should've killed her, I could've killed her." She shook her head.

"Look, what you did back there was too far. You're probably gonna get sued for that shit." I admitted.

"Yeah, probably." She rolled her eyes.

"Baby, look at me. I love you, but you can't do this shit." I shook my head.

"If it were the other way around, you would've done the same thing, so just shut the fuck up." She snapped back.

"Okay, true. But I don't know what I would do if you got thrown in jail." I sighed.

"Uhh, you'd live your life without me. Fucking duh!" She rolled her eyes.

"Fucking stop with the attitude. You're being a bitch." I looked over at her, immediately regretting what I'd said.

"Fucking fine. If you think I'm being a bitch, then I'm done with you." She laughed.

"You're being rediculous. Baby, just listen to me." I pleaded.

"Jack don't fucking call me baby. Open the god damn door and let me out now." She demanded.

"You're not going anywhere." I laughed, pulling into the motel parking lot.

"What are we doing here? I wanna go home. We're done." She answered.

"Give me 2 days. If I can't convince you to stay with me by the end of the two days, then I'll leave you alone, and we'll be done. Deal?" I negotiated.

"Deal." She rolled her eyes.